What summer plans do we all have

Prjsmk

Dec 1, 2017
Any planned horsey holidays or day trips or events/rides?

no mega plans here, found some new hacking routes which i find rather exciting, one which is down a very longggg river bank which you can see for miles from then another one we have yet to work out where it goes, we have drove down as far as we can but we are trying to find it on the google maps to see where we will eventually end up or see if it goes in a sort of circle and takes us somewhere thats in the direction of home, rather looking forward to it :) also look forward to seeing photos/videos of what everyone is doing! Will soon be spring! Eeeeek excited!

I'm aiming for at least 2 funrides this year. Probably the first in May. I also want to get Billy back in harness. With the aim of the carriage by the end of the year. Also want to try to book one lesson a month either natural horsemanship, gridwork or jumping. Lots planned but I need to make it happen.

I'm aiming for at least 2 funrides this year. Probably the first in May. I also want to get Billy back in harness. With the aim of the carriage by the end of the year. Also want to try to book one lesson a month either natural horsemanship, gridwork or jumping. Lots planned but I need to make it happen.
that is alot, makes me think i should plan more lol look forard to any updates u post. Im usually spur of the moment so will probably wake up one day and decide to do a pleasure ride or go sky diving

I try and get out every weekend so pretty much every fun ride that's on, maybe some hunter trials. Lots of cross country fun days and hacking. Team chasing, also planning on taking the horses away for 1/2 nights and camping. Oh and to jump the massive ditch/drain I drive past in a nearby field every day. It's too wet atm but once it's dry enough I will be giving that a go. I feel like it's teasing me every time I drive past :p

Same as any other time of year, I have learned the hard way that the best laid plans often have a way of going wrong. I just take each day as it comes, enjoy it for whatever it brings (there is always some good somewhere in any day if you look hard enough for it) and enjoy every second I spend with my girly.

I try and get out every weekend so pretty much every fun ride that's on, maybe some hunter trials. Lots of cross country fun days and hacking. Team chasing, also planning on taking the horses away for 1/2 nights and camping. Oh and to jump the massive ditch/drain I drive past in a nearby field every day. It's too wet atm but once it's dry enough I will be giving that a go. I feel like it's teasing me every time I drive past :p
Its sniggering at u lol

Reactions: Lissie
newrider.com