what will ease the pain?

Jun 13, 2008
morayshire scotland
I hurt!! my boyo took of again but this time decided that spinning at the gates might deposit me over it:( second attempt nearly worked but i grabbed on as i saw it coming at me or rather me at it anyway landed on my feet but the way i was twisted has left my bck or infact my whole body from neck-waist aching.Any miracle cures for muscle pain? have 2admit sitin on comps not helpin either lol

Poor you! Ibuprofen tablets and a hot water bottle on the worst bits. Have you got a tens machine? It gives off little electric currents and eases muscle pain. I find it helpful. Get well soon!:)

Owwww.. echo everyone else.. long soak in hot bath with Radox .. followed by fluffy jamas, ibuprofen, rub in Ibuleve and (my secret tip) hot chocolate with marshmallows in..

regular 4 hourly paracetamol, and ibuprofen (don't exceed daily dosage mind)

hot bath morning and night--use a hot water bottle through the day if poss

try to take it easy for a few days

and if you feel you need to go to docs then go

hope you feel better soon

Voltarol-chemist shop. No prescription needed, strongest thing on the market. Lasted 2-3 days when I took 2-amazing stuff! Doesn't make you sleepy or anything.

thank u all, gonna go hav a long soak in the bath then try the voltarol 1st thing 2moro:D My trainers all set 2help me out again which is great but means il have to get back on tomorrow:eek: know its not gona go well cause im as stiff as a board:eek: Think might have to pay my chiropractor another visit:( Why do we do this:confused: love my boy to bits but would be over the moon to have a young bouncy jokey to do these bits for me:p xx

newrider.com