What would you choose? Rambo duo or a Premier equine buster trio??

Shian89

Jul 15, 2008
Fife
Question on the title really, needing another couple of rugs and decided I might as well get one these.....

Which one is best? Its for a highland x, with prety big shoulders/chest, premier equine fit her really well, never had horseware rug for her before.....

Piccy of her build.....

newzealandpictures142.jpg

Thankoooo :):D:p

Yeah, i do like my PE rugs, but theyre around the same price and didnt really have any experience of rambo rugs. :)

Anyone else????? :)

I have the Rambo Duo and love it :) I personally am not a fan of PE rugs as the fit isn't right for Rosie, whereas the rambo's I know fit and don't rub. I don't mind the extra cost as I have yet to replace any of Rosies rugs that are horseware ones (one of them I've had for nearly 10 years :) )...

Never had PE rugs, does anyone know how they compare length wise to horseware rugs.

To OP I really like the quality of horseware rugs, never had the duo, as I am in the south with native good doers.

My friend has a amigo LW for her chunky id x, and the PE ones are much deeper in comparison to the amigo :) Dont think i have any pics of Shian wearing her pe or i would have shown you :(

I have recently bought a Rambo Duo, it fits my tb a treat and doesnt rub like some of his other rugs. Havent had any from PE, its just down to personal preference at the end of the day :)

I have the Rambo Duo and love it :) I personally am not a fan of PE rugs as the fit isn't right for Rosie, whereas the rambo's I know fit and don't rub. I don't mind the extra cost as I have yet to replace any of Rosies rugs that are horseware ones (one of them I've had for nearly 10 years :) )...

What sort of build is Rosie? I dont really mind the extra cost either as i've had cheapy rugs in the past they rub and slide everywhere..... lol

newrider.com