Whats for dinner tonight?

Sunshine-x

Jul 31, 2008
After much deliberation I am cooking salmon fillets in sweet chilli sauce with sweet potato wedges, baby sweetcorn and fine beans. Anything exciting on your menus tonight? :showoff:

That sounds lush!!!

Sirloin steak with chips and onions etc

Chocolate cheesecake and 4 cans for dessert

We have our main meal at lunch time - stuffed chicken breasts with new tatties and fine green beans today - Just about to go and munch my way through a home made scotch egg and salad. I have been very good today - not a bit of chocolate or a biccy to be seen. I feel very abstemious and self righteous!:biggrin:

Nigella's ham in coca cola, roast new potatos, carrots and cabbage, but not till 10 pm when everyone gets in so I am just contemplating a piece of toast, got soaked bringing the pones in and I'm cold and hungry :skull:

Well dinner was yummy but I am now craving something sweet! Not sure an orange will quite hit the spot, but feeling too lazy to drive to the shop!!

Prawn wonton doofers with spring rolls to start with then Pizza Express American Hot! Lazy and lovely !!! Mr T needed a night off cooking.

Mine was horrible. It was a new recipe and it was NOT NICE even when I doctored it to try and salvage something from the disaster!

Tonight I am making a lasagne. Playing it safe!

Tonight Im making a creamy mushroom casserole, with some chicken drumsticks and probably having basmalti rice with it.

Tonight we're having roast bird in pitta breads with shredded white cabbage and onions. Mr T roasted the bird this morning so it will be yummy - he'll slice it up and what is left he'll make split yellow pea soup for tomorrows lunch.

Well it was pork and mushroom casserole with mash and baby carrots for lunch......humungous Sloppy Gillespie pizza for my tea, not sure what anyone else is having, not my problem, I only cook once a day for all of us and after that it's help yourself!:biggrin:

We had rolled stuffed pork fillet with sauce of fresh (home picked) porcini.

The sauce was delicious: the pork was dry and not tasty. It didn't like the freezer.

So an expensive mushroom risotto!

Just scoffed a mc ds for lunch

Tea will be carvery about 10 oclock as im doing the bar close at work. Ill fit in a treacle sponge before I start work as well

newrider.com