What's for tea tonight?

Nothing, going out tonight and no time to have dinner! Maybe toast when I get in at 1am

I'm not sure yet. Possibly spag bol or chicken, potatoes & veg. I'm starving already though and I still need to go sort the horse and ride... really hope my OH has got the dinner on by the time I'm home (apparently he washed the windows and they went streaky:tongue:)!

Mr T has prepared a spiced mince dish - tis in the slow cooker for later. Going hospital visiting shortly, and won't get back until late so perhaps as well its all prepared and ready. tartiflette sounds good - what is in it?

I'm still not sure!!! I'll be having a rummage around the fridge when I get home to see what we have!

Lol. Tartiflette is potatoes sliced boiled and layered with bacon lardons and onions drenched in cream and topped with Reblouchon cheese finished off in the oven till the cheese melts - nom, nom

I've just accidentally polished off 400g of raw cauliflower so farting might be an issue for my family tonight!

I can't be arsed to cook having had 2 hours getting wrinkly in the bath whilst thinking so I'm going to have a WeightWatchers Steam and Serve Red Thai Chicken Curry.

I am doing spag bol with a twist. As well as the usual mince, it also contains bacon, sausage and chillis. Yum!!

I made ragu the delia way yesterday for lasagne. My man has the left over lasagne and I've made the left over sauce into a pasta bake. Yum! Definitely worth the 4 hours it took to cook!

newrider.com