What's wrong with this picture?

Ale, if you want to start your own thread about veganism then go ahead, but this is purely a chocolate appreciation post :p
Nothing beats chocolate, I can easily polish off a bag of milkybar buttons and want more.

Just morally struggling with it all considering a few lectures we've had recently.

It is white chocolate that’s what is wrong!! I can’t stand the stuff.
Me either, dark all the way, that stuff isn't chocolate....

Noooooo what bad language is this? :oops: White chocolate FTW! It's so creeeeamy.
The only thing that stops it from being "real" chocolate in the true sense of the word is the absence of cacao nibs... it's still made with cocoa butter.
Hamburgers ain't made of ham and hot dogs ain't made of dog, so white chocolate can still be chocolate as far as I'm concerned :p
There are some really good quality white chocolates on the market. I admit that Milkybar is not one of them... but the speed I eat it, the good quality stuff is just wasted on me!

But dark chocolate is an acquired taste
I dunno, I just like it. I've never liked white chocolate and although I'm partial (some might say addicted)
to milk chocolate wrapped around an m&m peanut and coated in a 'hard crispy shell' I wouldn't choose to eat a milk chocolate bar on it's own, it clags to the roof of my mouth and has a sickly taste. I find a little bit of dark chocolate is much more satisfying and I'm sure it is really good for you as @joosie says :p Yum. Now you've made me want chocolate ...

Reactions: Kite_Rider
Noooooo what bad language is this? :oops: White chocolate FTW! It's so creeeeamy.
The only thing that stops it from being "real" chocolate in the true sense of the word is the absence of cacao nibs... it's still made with cocoa butter.
Hamburgers ain't made of ham and hot dogs ain't made of dog, so white chocolate can still be chocolate as far as I'm concerned :p
There are some really good quality white chocolates on the market. I admit that Milkybar is not one of them... but the speed I eat it, the good quality stuff is just wasted on me!
I don't like dark, but there are some brands out there with sea salt that enchants the flavour and it's actually nice.
I can stuff a whole bar of chocolate in minutes, but dark takes weeks as I just satisfy the craving with one piece!

Solution to weight loss anybody- buy food you don't like and you won't eat. ;)

I'm a real pleb when it comes to chocolate. I have the appreciation skills of a five year old! I love milk chocolate, even the cheapy ones. (Must at least be real choc though.) White chocolate too, though it's a bit sweet even for me to eat too much. Used to love Caramac but tried it again recently and was disappointed. I know the real high % dark stuff is meant to be the real deal, but I find the taste too sharp and bitter.

newrider.com