Whats your colour?

Ive got yellow and baby blue coming in the endurance version with the cage on your 2nd link to match the yellow and baby blue flower hackamore i also bought off them :)

I have the raddery endurance stirrups, will be interested how you get on with these.

Will let you know,they are waiting on getting my baby blue pair in this week then sending them out together :)

Sorry i forgot about this thread :oops: they came and they were sent back.
Pros, lovely colours, lightweight, nice wide and deep foot tread, liked the hole for stirrup leather attachment as opposed to tobar.
Con, while the primary use for the cage is to stop your foot getting caught it i also use them to protect my feet and the cages were flimsy firmISH foam that just bent. They actually arrived with the cages pushed back in on themselves and they were then out of shape.
Ill stick with my EZ rides with cages and i may also have been naughty and ordered the EZ ride tapaderos :p

I rode in a pair of podiums which these were similar design to and i really liked the podium stirrups and their cages were tough! I may end up just ordering proper podiums as i sometimes like a little less cushion under my foot than the ez rides.

I seen but been ocd that i am i dont want silver as all the fittings on the saddles are been done in brass! Ridiculous i know but i hold my hands up to my ocd insanity. I would really like burgundy which they did do, its an endurance site that can order them in,i think it was pioneer endurance :cool:

I just ordered stirrup covers in a Zebra pattern. :D
But i admit my blue and white hat cover is to match the bridle.

Im intrigued by these stirrup covers! Need a pic :D

I am picky about such things, not sure why as could give a rats ass what i look like but i admit to been like it with my tack, just tack, not rugs etc

newrider.com