When the weather is warmer I'm going to.....

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Sort out my tack room (it's full to bursting and things are not in good places, ie piled up) It's not very warm in there and I'm in and out fast as I can atm.
Sort out a man and machine to come and place the big fence strainers into hardcore to make Storm's in and out, strengthen the dividing fence and also facilitate the new pedestrian path (can hardly wait for this as it will be nice to go into town without footwear being clarted)
Plant more bulbs
Get our contractor to come back and finish the byre roof (hardly anything to so but will be nice to have it all done)
Get aforementioned man and machine to put the new parking space / turning circle in then we can have the main gate open more
It's just not weather for these jobs right now - the muck heap needs moving again too.
So - what are you (if anything) waiting until better warmer, dry weather to do?

I shall be shovelling shit in a few weeks, ready for lambing. Most of my sheep are over in my neighbours field. I took the ram away a few weeks ago and left him with 4 girls for company at home. They can come and go and have the run of the shed. So all the mucks got to come out ready for lambing. So hopefully it will warm up enough that I can tell the ram and girls they have to stay out. Need the field out to the muck heap to stay dry so it doesn't get cut up either.

Reactions: Trewsers
I shall be shovelling shit in a few weeks, ready for lambing. Most of my sheep are over in my neighbours field. I took the ram away a few weeks ago and left him with 4 girls for company at home. They can come and go and have the run of the shed. So all the mucks got to come out ready for lambing. So hopefully it will warm up enough that I can tell the ram and girls they have to stay out. Need the field out to the muck heap to stay dry so it doesn't get cut up either.

Don't forget woolly lamb pics:)

newrider.com