Where do you put your rosettes?

Vicki100

Jun 12, 2009
West Mids
Looking for some ideas to steal....mine are currently hung up all over the place in my bedroom, but id really like to do somthing a bit nicer with them...

Pics welcome :wink:

Heres mine.....

Please excuse the vile blue tack stains, i will re-decorate...someday...:ninja:

Wall 1...
A7F38C48-2A9F-45B3-B3A7-964BB3D166DE-30341-00003DEB22203C1B.jpg

Wall 2...coupled with a random KV browband
BEB85866-BE47-4317-B1C3-9D3EC2D0ECDD-30341-00003DEB278DA10F.jpg

Wall 3...No idea why i have got a pic of an Audi up there? It was my fave car like 10 years ago? :unsure:
FAE723B8-438D-459B-9D4F-41207DF03EA2-30341-00003DEB2C499771.jpg

I have 2 which are both in the bottom draw of my bedside unit. One for a fun ride and one for a pony party with a bunch of adult ex-newriders!!!

Last edited:
I have five, four of them are proudly hanging off my little trophy I got on my living room shelves. The fifth and most important one to me (my green fourth for my first ridden class) is hanging off my parents bedroom mirror....god knows why, I think they took it for safekeeping at the show earlier this year and I just haven't bothered reclaiming it. I kind of like that they're proud of me having got it.
My mate has her many rosettes hung up in her feed room. I'd do the same but my tiny haul of awards are quite precious and I don't want them getting all shabby.

I put mine in a box in the garage. But mud daubers built some houses on it so I hosed them off. That's when the kids found them out drying. last I saw them they were attached to tricycles and bicycles... :eek:

I can't find mine just now :( .. not been able to find them since we moved house .. :frown: *sniff* ... when I do we will be taking them to yard to put on the wall above one of our stables ;D :dance:

I display current year ones hanging from shelving in the kitchen, and put older ones away. I always write on the backs date, what show, what class, horses name etc so its nice to look through and remember.

Be interested in any unusual ways of displaying them.

we have carrier bags full of Tess's in the loft- shes now retired, Acorns are split between the spare bedroom and the Tack Room, Charlies are at my daughters - this year most of the showing has been done by grandaughter so she has them all in her Bedroom - her uncle has made her a lovely pink notice board to display them on.

I don't have any :frown: but then I suppose if I don't enter any competitions I won't win any!!

My friend who was thrown off the yard by the Yard Witch has lots & she hung them from a big piece of chicken wire she set up outside the horse's stable - she moved him to a stable inside a barn so there was nowhere to hang them, otherwise they would have been on his stable window. They looked pretty cool!

Mine are in a tin in the spare room, but i haven't got any for a few years :redface: i found them recently and did wonder if i should do something with them but popped them back in the cupboard!

I haven't got any as i haven't been to any shows for some years now. Hoping to get out and about next year :happy:

I got all Cheeky's out of my ribbon box about a month ago as it's his coming up to his 17th birthday and I wanted to look at all we've accomplished:
P1070560.jpg

And Jazz's:
P1070556.jpg

And I have another 160 odd in the box from my first pony and other horses I've shown over the years. I don't know what to do with them and I don't want to sew them into a quilt. I just like to pull them out every so often. :)

Just don't have enough wall space, but each and every ribbon is special to me because they come from so many different disciplines AND parts of the country that we've competed in.

newrider.com