Who didn't change their clock?

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Me!! Deliberately! I love being up early but knew Mr T would sneak another hour in bed if told so I left it as it was! Hahaa. Mucked out and then went into town for breakie and a spot of shopping - just on my way home now. Anyway it wouldn't have been fair on the girls!!!

My phone goes back automatically so I went up to the yard for 8am which is my usual time at the weekend but Rubic was obviously furious at me for making her wait an extra hour and had trailed her poo all through her bed in protest. (Luckily, because she is on wood pellets, it only took 10min to muck out!)

I pretended I had forgotten so I can get out of work an hour early! Turned up at 9 claiming I thought it was 10! My horse has a massage tonight and I couldnt fit it in any other time

I am always up between 5 am and 6.30, but last night I decided to set my alarm late for 7 as I didn't need to do a great deal before the horses.

I got up when the alarm went off a 7am and thought I might have to rush round a bit, then realised it was only 6. I had forgotten all about the clocks.

My YO lets out for me, I got to the yard quite early and she stands there and says, your late this morning, with a quizzical look on her face. She thought they went forward, not back:giggle: We are all quite mad lol.

newrider.com