Who is still up and why???

Yup still up. Been playing an hilariously rude game with the brother-in-laws and extended step family members - called Cards Against Humanity...

We are now building Sophie's big present for tomorrow :) soooo excited!

Reactions: Native Lover
Sorry for people feeling poorly - hope you wake up tomorrow feeling better. Me, I'm just finishing off some wrapping, the last batch of cards (oops!) and a wee jar of Glenmorangie ... Happy Christmas to all.

Have just finished working out the lambing dates for when all my sheep are due to lamb. Still 3 months away but like to be prepared.
Oh that nasty cold. Im over it now but had it for 3 weeks. It was awful.
Need to go to bed really but Im staving so I need to raid the fridge first.

I am still awake. Had another cheeky glass of wine (and after my declarations of hardly drinking on mp's thread!!! Oops), just watched some tv. Had a chat with my sister & have finally decided to come to bed! Merry Christmas everyone :)

Went to bed after Skyfall. Then was woken up at 11, 12, 1 & 5:00 by over excited children!

@juliecwuk game sounds interesting - is it difficult to play? What's it about? We love a good board game!

I went to bed at 0745 this morning, got up at 12 and back in work at 1900 this evening... Super tired!!

@popularfurball ummmm it was quite an offensive, politically incorrect game that it extremely easy to play and it utterly hilarious!! We were crying with laughter throughout the whole game. It's not a board game as such, you use cards but only to read off....hard to explain but so easy and so funny but be prepared for the rudeness of it lol

newrider.com