Who wants to see a cute 3yr old ride her mum's pony better then her mum does? VIDEO

laceyfreckle

May 27, 2007
Essex/Suffolk
This is what happens when your 3yr old daughter sees you practising jumping and reckons she can do better :p

She has only trotted Harvey a handful of times and this is her first ever time 'jumping' (poles). She's still at the shrieking with excitement stage of learning to trot lol (doesn't help Harvey has a big bouncy welsh trot).

She's (Boo) currently trying to persuade me that she can do a jumping class on sunday too (they do have a 'poles' class which is the one she's angling for)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXb_MzOIpOc

And just how good was Harvey?? Bet you didnt think he'd be taking Boo for a ride a few months ago?

Your daughter looks like she's having a fab time, hope she manages to get a go at a class at the show:D

And just how good was Harvey?? Bet you didnt think he'd be taking Boo for a ride a few months ago?

Your daughter looks like she's having a fab time, hope she manages to get a go at a class at the show:D

Yes, He's very good with them now. I didn't think a few months ago that my 11yr old daughter would be able to ride him let alone the little 'un's lol. Must say he puts up with being on lead rein but don't think he really likes it lol.

Due to Piccolo's age changing (vet said she wasn't quite 3 when we thought she was already 3) Piccolo won't be rideable for Boo until end of this year, and next year so for now she's stuck with Harvey even though he's a bit big really. (Piccolo is only 11.3hh)

awwwww, what a good boy and girl - she's sooooooooooo cute

I let my friends girl have a ride on our pony (12.2), she's 3 as well - oh my - she begged to jump (poles on floor) and she couldn't stop laughing when he trotted - honestly thought she was coming off as she just was shreaking with laughter! And then we couldn't get her off!

Once my dd had ridden properly (she's 8 now - can you belive that! Its been 3 years since she got Snowy, her 11.1 lead rein pony) my friends little one was desperate to get back on so she rode him for another 10 - 15 mins whilst he cooled off

We clicked a strap to the d's and just knotted the reins mind!

I'd let her go around the poles class - we took another friends dd around a few months ago whose pony mad but her Mum is too terrified to let her have lessons but lets her go on our pony???!!!!

Anyway, my husband led our boy and I held on to the back of her bp (she had my daughter's on) just in case our boy decided to actually jump the pole!!!! We trotted between each jump and then walked over each pole - she managed 5th! Our of 5 LOL - but she was made up AND got a rosette - awwwww

You have to let us know if she has a go and how she got on (but beware - a word of caution - before you know it - she'll be galloping and jumping 3ft jumps!)

newrider.com