who's cat is on a diet and lets see some pics

bad-_-habit

Mar 10, 2009
here is my cat her real name is patches but been called kitty kitty all her life
she is around 14 years old she starting to get huge after she got fixed
she also thinks she is a dog loves her belly rub eat's dog food dog treats witch she gets in trouble for

kittyfattyboomboom005.jpg

kittyfattyboomboom002.jpg

wowponygirl037.jpg

wowponygirl034.jpg

Yep - that is one fat cat!:eek:

My Mum's cat is the same size as that. She started putting on the weight after she was 'fixed'.

They've tried everything to get the weight off but she goes off and finds more food!

One of her haunts is my place - she plods over the road and steals my cats' dinner or brekki:mad:

When she sits down she looks like she's swallowed a football lol.

she got that way after she was fixed and ever sence she always been on a diet she dosnt get that much food in the day and we had to change the dog food as she loved it more then the diet food =/

My old cat was fat!!! She put most of the weight on when she was neutered. We tried to get the weight off her. We fed her exactly what the vet said (vut back on her food, then tried special diet type cat food) and she never lost a bit of weight (we think she mooched round the neighbours houses for food)!!! I don't know if she was that big. *wanders off to find a photo!*

OK here is the fat cat herself - Scooby - she lived to the ripe old age of 18 despite not losing a single pound on several diets!!!

Scooby1.jpg

018.jpg

Fatcat.jpg

That cat is morbidly obese!! You come across very proud of yourself for her being in that state but you should be extremely ashamed of yourself. Its an utter disgrace :mad:

That cat is morbidly obese!! You come across very proud of yourself for her being in that state but you should be extremely ashamed of yourself. Its an utter disgrace :mad:

oh yah im very ashamed that i have a cat that is cheacked by the vet she is very playfull jumps and plays around and not all cats have to be skinny i think its very R.U.D.E. and disgrace that people like you go around judgeing other people with out know anything just beacuse u saw 3 pictures wow u must feel really proud im tired of people tell me stupid bull crap if you dont like my picture dont leave a comment its really easy :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

oh yah im very ashamed that i have a cat that is cheacked by the vet she is very playfull jumps and plays around and not all cats have to be skinny i think its very R.U.D.E. and disgrace that people like you go around judgeing other people with out know anything just beacuse u saw 3 pictures wow u must feel really proud im tired of people tell me stupid bull crap if you dont like my picture dont leave a comment its really easy :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Im judging purely on what you said and them pictures - not on your previous posts. You are correct that cats do not have to be skinny but a healthy weight, which your cat is not.

I was COMPLETELY HONEST in my OWN OPINION which i have a right to state on a PUBLIC FORUM.

However i do have to add that you have actually judged me on the fact that i do not have the same views as you do!

If you do not like honest replys, whatever they are then you should consider this before posting.

On a positive note i think your cat is very pretty and love her colour :)

If she is on a diet and doesn't lose weight, she may have an underactive thyroid! Not sure if you have looked into it, but your vet can do a blood test to find out.

If not, I guess you'll have to keep up the diet to try to lose some of that weight! Good luck :)

newrider.com