Wind Damage

clashnoir

May 19, 2010
Nr Edinburgh, Borders
Lost the poly tunnel so far and most of the plants and seedlings vanished.
Electric tape down in the horses field. OH trying to round up the laminitic one!!!! I'm stuck at work. May be stabling them tonight at this rate!

Ahh poor you. So far only casualty has been my rotary washing line snapped in half oh and tonnes of silica sand blowing out of the menage! Costing a fortune.

Horses seem happy out apart from the flapping tarpaulin on the water tank next to their trough, apart from that all good. Electric fencing holding out well thank goodness!

Wish the wind would go away. It makes me irritable :stomp: :stomp:

Oh dear thats not good, the wind has been terriable here but not as bad as what you have had by the sounds of it.. not lost anything yet thankfully

Iv decided to leave mine out as it is still warm n dry..

Well, fortunately, the gutterin stayed intact this time, normally when the wind speed kicks in, it comes loose and ends up flying into the next county.........!
Our pair were glad to come in last night, I think the wind gets them down after a while, they fell asleep almost right away!!!
The mesh over my plants is coming a bit loose but (touches wood) I can't see any other damage. Caravan rocking about like mad still, and very disappointed as had to sleep in the boring old house again last night (and what with the funky smell coming from the bathroom - not nice!)
Wish it would bugger off - sick of it now!! (the wind and the smell!)

newrider.com