WINTEC CAIR System

Ooh, it's fabulous! I rode in several of the Wintec Cair saddles a while ago, and the horses began to stop pulling faces when tacked up, etc, especiall compared to their last ones...which were heavy, hard, wrong fit and all.
I wouldn't use any other personally, I'm a true convert!
Go for it! :)

They're a good idea but they seem to need filling up more often than a saddle usually needs to be re flocked and think if the saddle got a rip where the air part the saddle will be quite usless and harder to repair. I like the wintecs with the flock as my horse has had both and no difference really.

I have Bates Cair thing, which I think is pretty much the same idea (correct me if I'm wrong, I usually am!). Tally loves it, and his previous owner said he was incredibly hard to fit saddles to as he would buck like a maniac if it hurt. With his current saddles (a Bates Caprilli dressage one, and a Bates Caprilli flat seat jumping one, yes he's spoilt) he's brilliant!

My horse hates it, the saddle fits him fine but he bucks to no end (or he did before his current issues) with the CAIR panels. My lease horse, on the other hand, much prefers the CAIR system to saddles with traditional wool-flocked panels. Personally, I like the wool because I think it molds more to your horse's back, but to each his own.

newrider.com