Wintec Vsd

vikkig

Jul 26, 2007
Does anyone on here have a wintec VSD? if so how do you find them to ride in and does anyone jump in them?

i am looking for comments regarding the VSD not what people think of wintec in a whole i am one of the lucky people who the wintec's do fit. Would only like to know how they are to ride in?

will be getting it anyway as fits the horse but would like to know what i am looking towards compared to my comfy Kieffer :(

I had a wintec vsd. I loved it. I found it very comfortable and put me in the right position for lat wor, was so effortless.

I didn't jump in it though so can't comment on that but it was great for hacking and a touch of school work.

I only swapped because it didn't suit my horse :)

I had a wintec vsd. I loved it. I found it very comfortable and put me in the right position for lat wor, was so effortless.

I didn't jump in it though so can't comment on that but it was great for hacking and a touch of school work.

I only swapped because it didn't suit my horse :)

thats for that joyscarer you are the only one with a good word to say about it so far

many thanks

I think I read somewhere that they are supposed to be less cut forward compared to the other wintec they do.

That's the point of them, the have straighter cut flaps, a cross between a dressage and a gp. :)

Obviously watch the fit though. I had the usual problems and ended up with Joy needing physio due to a chonically stiff back :(

If my current saddle had a vsd option then that's what I would have opted for again :)

Rightey o.
I think they look like nice well made saddles, certainly what I would be getting if I had the spare money

newrider.com