Wish Dinky luck with the dentist

MissMare

Mar 6, 2008
I have been advising and helping a family who rescued a local neglected Shetland. Poor little thing gets another lease of life :) although they have no experience of horses are keen and caring.

I've been worried about his teeth and they are finally getting looked at tonight. I will get some pics of the guy but the whole case is still a bit hush hush at the mo.

I've got a feeling he is going to need a lot of work although his gob is so small I can't see in very well.

I have been advising and helping a family who rescued a local neglected Shetland. Poor little thing gets another lease of life :) although they have no experience of horses are keen and caring.

I've been worried about his teeth and they are finally getting looked at tonight. I will get some pics of the guy but the whole case is still a bit hush hush at the mo.

I've got a feeling he is going to need a lot of work although his gob is so small I can't see in very well.

poor little man good luck but if there is any problems he will feel so much better after it . do let us know how he is.
xx

Good news, he has the all clear for a year. His teeth were very sharp and he had cuts on his cheeks from his teeth and tartar that picked off but nothing too serious. :biggrin:

newrider.com