Wish me luck!

happyhacker101

Mar 19, 2007
scotland
I appear to have signed myself up for a sponsered ride on Sunday in aid of Edinburghs Sick Kids Hospital:unsure:

My neighbour and her horse will most prob come along too so Rocky will have company although, am sure the old boy would be fine on his own - it's me who panics not him!

The biggest worry I have is that I shall have two horses in my trailer rather than just the one.....

I shall prob feel sick from now to Sunday afternoon when it's all over and done with:redface:

Jealous!!! That sounds fabulous! Where is it? What do you do?

I want to come to!!!! I've always intended on doing something to raise money for the sick kids....I practically lived there as a kid. Stoopid Mexico.....

Thanks - knew I could count on NRs to cheer me up! Am sure we'll be ok - it's over at Port Seton so I guess the route could end up on the beach - am waiting for details as to where we will be heading - it's only 5 miles so should be ok

Lets hope both horses stay sound as neither of them are youngsters! Oh, and my truck hurrys up out of the garage after getting it's new brakes pipes:help: or we wont have anything to tow with!

Last edited:
... and breathe lolol .. The truck will be fine, and the horses will really enjoy it ... as will you :wink:.

It`s for a very good cause as well .... **positivity heading your way** :happy:

See this is the sort of thing I aspire to do. No pressure of competition, just the stretch out of your comfort zone to travel there, enjoy the route and return home safely. I really hope you enjoy yourselves HH, fingers crossed all bodies and vehicles are willing and able on the day. Am sure it will be fab.

Would that be the Rocky than spun twice yesterday!!:yellowcarded: Wee monkey!

Am also a bit worried that he's not fit enough to do five miles but then I remember that it's only a walk - not exactly taxing.....

Plus the mare that's meant to be coming with us is a bit hyper at the moment which can be a bit of a worry .....

See, im now finding reasons not to go:help:

See this is the sort of thing I aspire to do. No pressure of competition, just the stretch out of your comfort zone to travel there, enjoy the route and return home safely. I really hope you enjoy yourselves HH, fingers crossed all bodies and vehicles are willing and able on the day. Am sure it will be fab.

^^^ Exactly this. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

newrider.com