Wish us luck............!!

holly&mickey

Jul 19, 2010
Me and Mickey are entering our first dressage competition of 2011, some 8months after the last competition and when he sustained his injury!! Eeeeek wish us luck :D please lol! :D:D

Last edited:
Wishing you good luck in squillion billion amounts .... not that you`ll need it coz they`ll take one look at your hunky man, and fall head over heels in love with him :biggrin: (i know i would if i was a judge :giggle:)

Good Luck :)
Thinking of taking Fab for our first stressage of the year next week - time to think myself out of it yet!! lol

Dont think your self out of it :D just go for it!!! :D

Good luck hun, not that you need it!! :biggrin::dance:

Oh I will hahaha I will be bricking it.......I never got out lots but not going out for 8 months has been odd so although it is only dressage (not leaving the ground and jumping lol) I am still nervous, but also VERY excited at the thought of getting our riding/etc back on track :D

Good luck mrs, I can understand why you're apprehensive but you'll do fab I'm sure.

Thanks you FM I hope so :) atm im doing just the intro B but if my vet gives us the 100% all clear which he is positive he will then we will have 5 weeks to work on the prelim :)

Wishing you good luck in squillion billion amounts .... not that you`ll need it coz they`ll take one look at your hunky man, and fall head over heels in love with him :biggrin: (i know i would if i was a judge :giggle:)

hahaha I hope so LOL! He has always got good comments where ever he has been!! I intend to try and show him again next year as 2 days before he went lame we got ridden champion at a show so would like the chance to try again!!!! :D

newrider.com