Would you like to live as you horse?

Skye94

Most accident prone horse owner
Jan 6, 2006
Near Aberdeen - Laurencekirk
Just a random question: Would you spend a week living as your horse.. Like i would be skye for a whole week going through the whole regime and yet id still have me as the owner...
I think it would be ace, i would get fed all day, have exercise when i need it, i dont have to worry bout diet as it would be sorted for me, if im ill the doctor comes to me!! I can have spa days if its rained and just roll in mud! I think it would be such an easy life... :D

I wouldn't like to be Sylvester at the moment - he is having terrible trouble with his headshaking!

Generally though, yes, he has an easy life compared to me! I have to go to work everyday for 8 hours where as he gets worked for 1hr 5x a week :rolleyes:

No, simply because I dont have hair all over my body. Fell ponies are 'designed' to live out. Modern humans aren't. (I dare say my distant ancestors lived out though)​

Ummm no not realy, not to keen on grass and wouldnt be to keen on wareing a muzzle either! lol:)

Now, assumming you meant if I were a horse then DEFINATELY!:D

Eating all day with maybe the odd bit of prancing around thrown in with my mates, groomed (itchy those coats!), carrots etc, lovely hack up the road or maybe a spot of flatwork, more carrots (and at other times great buckets of nosh), and to finish it all off more carrotts!

Easy decision that one! :D

at present no I would hate to be Loki, on box rest 24/7 restricted to what I can eat, and watching everyone else leaving the yard to go riding or to play in the field I can't think of a more boring life........

Yes i would love to be able to do that... mainly to see how he views the world so that i could understand his reasons for doing what he does and help him out the best that i could to deal with different things!
It would be a truly awesome experience- i'm sure he wouldn't think so though as then i would know exactly when he is just being cheeky rather than scared and worried and what really does worry him- i'm sure he would get a bit of a shock when we swapped back!!!!

Yes...any time!!! He does approx 1 hour work per day and he lives in a much posher area than me.

I would like to do a swap with him. He could do my 40 hour working week and I could mooch around and stuff my face all day long :D

I bet I wouldn't complain if he asked me for a leg yield ;)

newrider.com