Wragby Show and Country Fayre today

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
I hope to be back later with some piccies for you all. I am doing inhand and ridden Concours D'Elegance ( my first time at the ridden Concours ever) Skye is doing Ridden pony under 14.2hh ( her first ridden show ever) we are both sharing Melody. And Aby and Eva are doing inhand Ridden pony 14.2hh, Ridden Veteran and ridden Concours D'Elegance... Its a real olde worlde show so will try to get some ringside photos too if I can..... wont be so bad this show as there two ponies andd four of us :D

Back with show report and piccies later :)

These are the results

Inhand Mountain and Moorland .... Kincardine Melody 3rd and Brackenbank Eva 4th......

Ridden Concours D'Elegance>>> Brackenbank a 1st..... Kincardine Melody 3rd (in only my 2nd ridden class ever and my 1st ridden Concours D'Elegance) :)

My beautiful daughter Skye >>>>>> Ridden pony under 14.2hh 5 th place on Kincardine Melody in there first ever ridden class... super proud on my girls today

Piccies to be added soon as Skye send them to me and we buy some professional pics :) Fabulous day with friends & ponies in sunny Lincolnshire.

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com