WWYD - damage to car

Oh for the love of god some folk are just so god damn fecking pathetic it makes my blood boil. She needs to grow a pair and stop being such a bloody manipulative you know what.
Glad you stood your ground and got it sorted. I seriously question how some folk manage to make it to the age they are and be so woe is me. Yeah maybe she has mental health issues but that's not your problem!!!

So shes been signed off work sick for 'driving related stress' maybe she should ask herself what she can do to improve her driving before she starts pointing the finger, FFS she hit your STATIONARY car! I she expects you to calmly accept that.
I'm glad she's coughed up eventually, her behavior has been appalling, but people like her will never see that they are the cause of their own misfortune. Don't feel bad or upset about it. x

what a fab group of folk there are on here :) whenever i log in and see a new reply on here it’s give me a wee boost so thank you.

Im not even sure what driving related stress is? I am so touched though that 2 relatively new friends (we’ve only lived here a year) were willing to step in and support me.

what a fab group of folk there are on here :) whenever i log in and see a new reply on here it’s give me a wee boost so thank you.

Im not even sure what driving related stress is? I am so touched though that 2 relatively new friends (we’ve only lived here a year) were willing to step in and support me.

I am suffering from PTSD just now due to be struck by a car driver deliberately. So I now have driving/vehicle related stress and anxiety, I get stressed my moving vehicles, loud noises like horns or loud bangs, living outside a school is hell for me at intake and finishing times, I cannot be in the house at those times due to the noise, driving my own car or being driven is stressful, it makes me upset if someone gets to close, brakes sharply or blares the horn.

It is a daily nightmare, I cannot even enjoy a walk or a trip into town as I have to walk near toads, I cannot run outside unless I go to a track or country park, again driving to get there, so training for Rough Runner is harder, going shopping and into car parks is scary.

That's my take on driving stress as I am living at the moment. Hence why hacking Kia is very hard for me and I've been unable to lately :(

I am suffering from PTSD just now due to be struck by a car driver deliberately. So I now have driving/vehicle related stress and anxiety, I get stressed my moving vehicles, loud noises like horns or loud bangs, living outside a school is hell for me at intake and finishing times, I cannot be in the house at those times due to the noise, driving my own car or being driven is stressful, it makes me upset if someone gets to close, brakes sharply or blares the horn.

It is a daily nightmare, I cannot even enjoy a walk or a trip into town as I have to walk near toads, I cannot run outside unless I go to a track or country park, again driving to get there, so training for Rough Runner is harder, going shopping and into car parks is scary.

That's my take on driving stress as I am living at the moment. Hence why hacking Kia is very hard for me and I've been unable to lately :(

Jees @MrC that is awful. Someone drove into you deliberately? I hope they're in jail! And I hope your PTSD improves soon.

That's very good news. Was it one of those awful insurance-scam incidents? Poor you, how hideous.

I was working at the time requested he removed his vehicle from the area he refused then hit me with the car, i was a pedestrian at the time.

Interestingly my lawyers cannot claim damagrs from his insurance for him hitting me, he voided his insurance by intentionally colliding with a pedestrian, only thing we can do is report him for not reporting an accident.

I was working at the time requested he removed his vehicle from the area he refused then hit me with the car, i was a pedestrian at the time.

Interestingly my lawyers cannot claim damagrs from his insurance for him hitting me, he voided his insurance by intentionally colliding with a pedestrian, only thing we can do is report him for not reporting an accident.

That's awful, no wonder so many things are stressing you out. Big hugs to you MrC.

@MrC Oh that is absolutely a nightmare, I can't imagine purposely aiming my car at someone...what is wrong with people !!:mad:

Some people have no respect for authority and take the law unto themselves, he didn't like what I was telling him so he just did it to flaunt authority.

thats horrible :( i hope he gets a suitable punishment! were you injured?

We can only hope, more than likely a drivers ed course and point and a fine.

Bumps and Bruises mostly, my badminton sharp reflexes got me mostly out of the way.

That's awful, no wonder so many things are stressing you out. Big hugs to you MrC.

Thank you carthorse, I normally just shrug things off but this has left me a deep seated fear that not even bomb proof Kia can help with.

Going to take time and a lot of therapy :(

OMG :( Another epic long email from her tonight asking to come to my house and compare both vehicles as she feels it is unfair not have seen the damage on both cars ?! She saw it at the time :eek: me and hubby stood there with her comparing the damage. She is completely bonkers. a million more questions about it, am i sure of this.. am i sure of that... I dont know how to get rid of her :eek: :(

Ive emailed back and said please be 100% clear i am not having you coming to my home and this is the end of the matter, dont contact me again.

Arggh! saturday night. ruined :(

Jaysus! MrC that is just dreadful! No idea what to say for once I am speechless - that is just awful. I truly hope you soon recover your normal confidence and joy in your normal interests and can put it behind you.....I hope the gobshite doesn't just get a slapped wrist, but sadly I suspect that might well happen :mad:

OMG :( Another epic long email from her tonight asking to come to my house and compare both vehicles as she feels it is unfair not have seen the damage on both cars ?! She saw it at the time :eek: me and hubby stood there with her comparing the damage. She is completely bonkers. a million more questions about it, am i sure of this.. am i sure of that... I dont know how to get rid of her :eek: :(

Ive emailed back and said please be 100% clear i am not having you coming to my home and this is the end of the matter, dont contact me again.

Arggh! saturday night. ruined :(

Yep I'd ignore her. Block her email address and number.

Jaysus! MrC that is just dreadful! No idea what to say for once I am speechless - that is just awful. I truly hope you soon recover your normal confidence and joy in your normal interests and can put it behind you.....I hope the gobshite doesn't just get a slapped wrist, but sadly I suspect that might well happen :mad:

Yes I believe he will get off with nothing much done.

Thanks cortrasna i have had many dark moments since the 1st of March, I would not wish this on anyone the feelings of weakness and self loathing are horrible :(

newrider.com