Xmas eve

MrC

https://m.facebook.com/MrKiasLife/
Nov 10, 2014
Uk
m.facebook.com
Popped Faran in the school before he went in the hardstand today and he decided to show off a little. He’s hitting 15hh now at 20months and has gone lanky again.

Hes been bitted lightly but has pretty much just enjoyed being a baby since his STARS finals in October.

He is starting to get a little thuggish so we will be starting more inhand work and back to walking out inhand more after Xmas is over :)

855763B0-E686-401A-AD93-4D063870AAD2.jpeg1E7E330D-9B03-4275-BDB5-7222F2F96311.jpegC2B69F38-3456-4E86-8A0F-B91FB8C0AF9D.jpeg656BAF52-0179-4C0A-9320-521EC827AA9B.jpeg5DCEB978-3F8F-4DF4-8C77-65C1E0713CE9.jpeg

Oh,. such a wowser. He really knows how to show off!

What do you call "getting thuggish"? I'd like to know what you're up against for comparison!

Reactions: MrC
Oh,. such a wowser. He really knows how to show off!

What do you call "getting thuggish"? I'd like to know what you're up against for comparison!

He’s trashing his stable, pulling all the hay out of the hay boxes in the hard stand then tromping all over it, throwing his feed bucket at people who walk past, he has impeccable aim Apparently, now he doesn’t do any of this with me, for me he’s an angel lol but I get messages ;)

When he’s tied up he climbs on the wall, paws at everything then gets caught and stands there waiting to be rescued (entitled little thug) and he sticks his butt imperiously in peoples faces for a butt scratch, he will follow you with the butt presented should you miss his demand the first time round :)

handling wise he’s fine, he’s just beginning to show the signs of active brain little to do so signs his little holiday has done him good but he’s needing stimulation :)

Ah I saw this phase with Edward. He would just walk through me. He is over it now will stand tied up and has stopped throwing his feed bowl.

Not their best phase

I hope he keeps that trot.

Mine went through a phase of standing on the bottom rung of the gate and dangling a hoof. Her weight would cause it to drop or worse break.
It was her 'I want your attention' now she just lifts a leg without putting it on anything as if she's begging- occasionally.

She used to pull rugs down and stand on them. Not hers, any rugs!

Wow what a stunner he is certainly an eye catcher bless him he is gonna certainly turn some heads

newrider.com