Yard break in - NORFOLK; eve of 22/11/11. Carriages and tools stolen

where with all

Oct 30, 2008
Norwich,norfolk
Please be vigilant..

STOLEN CARRIAGE - (from South Norfolk 22/11/11 - ONE OF A KIND!!) items that were with it and may since have been dumped: 1 front and 2 back bike lights, please pass wide flourescent sign, classic breeching straps - pair with parrot clips, zilco medium size quick release shackles with zilco tags on them (on swingle tree, may still be attached to carriage), spares kit including: 1 tedex rein, 1 ted...ex breeching strap, 1 classic trace, clear wash bag with blue zip from Robinsons College with first aid stuff, mints, notebook etc, black synthetic (nylon) headcollar with suede head and nose, small black leadrope, blue hoof pick. If you come across any of these things that draw your attention, let me know. It's all brand new and unused. I know it's random to list it but if you see anything like this dumped or for sale second hand it might give us a clue as to where the carriage has gone. Also it had 2 disk locks on the left hand wheels so watch for damage there. There was a long burgundy leadrope, old, attached to it which we used to pull it to the yard, so another item that may be discarded. Also it had a set of football cones on the back with a fabric strap and clip. The fabric strap doesn't come with it, we made it. All stupid little things I know but again, please spread the word.

There is some rust sanded off the brackets on the back of the seat where we planned to paint it. There is welding on one spoke. The delayed steering adjustment control is missing, and the knob has been removed from the handbrake. Even if the spares come up for grabs near you please let me know - you can't normally buy these bits individually.

Also a bennington pleasure vehichle stolen, approx 20 years old

newrider.com