Yay, exam and assignment results

Gattino

Happy Appy
Jul 16, 2012
Ireland
I am doing psychology degree part time, enjoy it a lot though makes life very busy with work, college and the gorgeous Cyrus :biggrin:

Had 2 exams and 2 assignments before Christmas and have all but one result.

Best achievement was 99% in my statistics and data anlaysis exam, was shocked and delighted.

Got 79% for a lab report and really good feedback

For a group project on psychological bio of personality of Marilyn Monroe got 66% which is ok, my marks always fall in group assignments even though everyone in group is really good and works hard I think just harder to make it flow.

Still waiting for one result, for psychoanalysis class exam, everyone is going mad as we had it 13 weeks ago and still no results, lecturer known for being disorganised and taking forever to correct :unsure:

Have a new lot of class exams and assignments to work on and then will have summer exams too in May.

Like the course but will be so happy in May when can spend an extra two afternoons with the Spotty One :bounce:

Oh brilliant well done! I dont know how you fit it all in !!

I think psychology is a fascinating subject. I'm starting a course starting in September, although its not as high as the level your doing! :biggrin:

Well you certainly didn't just scrape through those did you! Very well done, you should be justifiably very proud of yourself. And an early Happy Birthday for the weekend.:smile:

newrider.com