Yay .... Some time off *bounce*

daisysp8

Dec 11, 2009
North East Linconshire
Well, horses are organised, bale in situ and water troughs filled, hubby will sort them for me morning and evening .....

Small boy is staying here with his dad too, as it`s half term, and me and the midgey moomin is going visiting :biggrin: ..... Staying with my mum, but will be seeing a few peeps on my travels over the next week, and keeping everything crossed i don`t get snowed in up in bonny wee scotland :redcarded: Though hubby told me 'he`ll cope' if i do. :giggle:

Let the packing commence :bounce:

Liz and Flipo`s Mum cya soon :happy:

You should have had a manchester stop en route!

I can come back down that way for a change .... M74/M6 ....

You should have said - you could have popped in to see me and my lot on the way up the A1:biggrin:

Would love to if you`re about tomorrow ... can pop in and see you before i see Liz :biggrin:

drive safe mrs, I'll put the kettle on:tongue:

Do you want me to stop off tomorrow evening or nip down from mums on sunday ? Don`t mind either way, but will probably have more time on Sunday xx

This is turning into Daisy's NR tour hehe!!
I'm free whenever mrs, don't have any weekend plans apart from playtime with Flipo. If its easier for me to come to you somewhere then let me do that, or come to mine for a coffee (and I'll pick your brains for more Flipo ideas if thats not too cheeky!) Don't want to monopolise your time though so whatever fits best.

Lol at the NR tour :biggrin:

Hokeys, well i`ll text you and come down for a brew on sunday then, not a problem, you`re only 10 mins from mums and will give plenty of time to natter and pick my brains ... x

If your passing through Manchester on the M62, and see a sign for Hyde, you could drop in on me, as I'm nearby in Hadfield (Glossop) :smoke:

Last edited:
Yep hop on m60 to us as we are not far :) or can meet you somewhere too :)

Oh out sat night so his Sunday will be doing nothing so I can do as I please hehe zxx

Lol .... If you could send me your numbers on faceboook (can get facebook on my mobile whilst i`m away) ... i think i`m coming back down either friday or saturday and can easily come down that way and pop in and say hello :happy: x .... Right just about to set off ... Boy voyage x

Hehehe, come down as far as sunny Lancs! If you're anywhere near the Ribble Valley come see Stormy and Chloe and me!!!!

Have a brill time - not jealous of your little holiday at all...........!!!

Hehehe, come down as far as sunny Lancs! If you're anywhere near the Ribble Valley come see Stormy and Chloe and me!!!!

Have a brill time - not jealous of your little holiday at all...........!!!

Hey Trewsers, How far are you from the Lancashire coast? In May I'm going to a Haven site called Lakeland, 30 mins from Windermere, on the coast..

Hey Trewsers, How far are you from the Lancashire coast? In May I'm going to a Haven site called Lakeland, 30 mins from Windermere, on the coast..

Technically, we're about fifteen miles (allegedly) from Lancaster's coast?! Windermere's about an hour and a half - to two hours drive from us - have you been before to Windermere? Its nice!

Technically, we're about fifteen miles (allegedly) from Lancaster's coast?! Windermere's about an hour and a half - to two hours drive from us - have you been before to Windermere? Its nice!

I have an Uncle and Aunt who live near Windermere (they have a boat on it in fact).. We'll be staying near Grange-over-Sands :smile:

I have an Uncle and Aunt who live near Windermere (they have a boat on it in fact).. We'll be staying near Grange-over-Sands :smile:

Ooooh that sounds lovely. Hopefully you'll be feeling better by then as well, you've been under the weather a while now. All that Lakes fresh air will do you the power of good no doubt!

newrider.com