Yay!

Praecelsus

Jan 1, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
I'm two hours I will be in a box off to get my new boy Hero :D

Ginger monster is doing very well as was waiting at the gate this morning for us and fell asleep while being brushed. Vet came out and he is doing great!

Think his proper name is going to be Kiss Me I'm Irish and still thinking of a stable name.

Have I missed something??? Hero - your new horse - have you bought one, loan - have I missed a thread?:confused:

http://www.newrider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210824

Bought! :)

Am only just in from the yard, so will do a proper long update tomorrow on the boys. Ginge is now known as Teddy, and Kiss Me I'm Irish as his posh name. I'm fairly sure I will keep calling him Ginge though!

It's been a whirlwind really. Had a second look at Hero on Thursday, arranged livery on Friday, Ginge was bought on Saturday and moved in, and Hero arrived today along with a NR member's horse(Brodie's Girl).

Cathy you will meet both in July! :D

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS :D
He sounds great and so good that you felt he was looking after you when you rode him.
Can't wait to see pics so get on with the grooming, cuddling etc and get us some pics :D
Please give us lots of updates as so many people on here are either getting back in to horses or having confidence issues.
So happy for you xxx :D

CONGRATULATIONS :D
He sounds great and so good that you felt he was looking after you when you rode him.
Can't wait to see pics so get on with the grooming, cuddling etc and get us some pics :D
Please give us lots of updates as so many people on here are either getting back in to horses or having confidence issues.
So happy for you xxx :D

I will! I will update my diary with me and Hero, and maybe have a diary for the ginger monster too. I feel so sad not knowing where he's come from, without his passport, no name, etc :( It will be interesting in the next few weeks to see if he 'comes good'. At the minute he shies away from people and who can blame him really!

newrider.com