Yet more horses need saving

Hi Guys

Seen all the posts on here of horses going for meat etc so I thought I would add on, There are several heavy horses due to go for meat in France soon, absolutly stunning palamino/chestnut in colour if you can help contact us at

http://equinerescuerehoming.proboards56.com/index.cgi

There are also horses on there in the UK that have been rescued and need rehoming.

Thank you for your support.

Last edited:
I cant help just now (got a houseful of rescued animals) but wish you luck with all you are doing. I know they cant all be saved but thank goodness some of them get a chance

One of those times i wish i had the facilities, money and experience. Just hoping that these horses will be OK. If i had more money and experience i'd be there like a shot :(.

Hi Join the board on link and there are details on there of each horse, let me know which one your interested in.

http://horseandponyrescue.proboards83.com/index.cgi

Thank you

Just a point. I think your forum would be better if some of it could be accessed without joining.

A lot of the proboards forums have a public area and then a members area.

I followed the link to have a look but couldn't see anything about what the forum was about or what you do.

Just a thought you might get a lot more members if they could see what they are joining.

I followed the link to have a look but couldn't see anything about what the forum was about or what you do.

Agreed!

I clicked on the link, but I don't join forums just to read, so was turned back at the gate.

Agreed!

I clicked on the link, but I don't join forums just to read, so was turned back at the gate.

Ditto not sure what joining, sure alot of people will do the same, but I hope you find them good homes, they deserve it, again money, and facilities I not have, perhaps will the lottery and i'll take them all :D Good luck.

I've joined. I have the facilities but don't have the cash to buy a horse straight out due to having 4 'rescues' already. Really wish I could raise the money for theTB mare:(:(

no offence but its like puppy farmers

the more you buy, the more you are helping them with their 'trade'

so if we stop buying, the less money they get and hopefully it should stop some of the trade... ?

no offence but its like puppy farmers

the more you buy, the more you are helping them with their 'trade'

so if we stop buying, the less money they get and hopefully it should stop some of the trade... ?

Nice idea but it wont happen they get just as much from the meat man!
The horses we are saving will just go straight to Italy for £1 per kg, if we dont jump in and offer to pay the same price.

The few we save makes all the difference in my opinion.

fair comment...

shame it dosent work

but what about the horses in this country?

ive suggested it before and dont swant to turn this into a debate but why not dontate to the ILPH or similar and contribute to horses that need it now?

newrider.com