Your Horse Live 2008 7th – 9th November 2008

sk1001

Sep 5, 2008
If you have been inspired by British horse riding success in the Olympics then head down to Your Horse Live from the 7th – 9th November 2008 at Stoneleigh Park in Warwickshire.

We went last year and it's really good fun, there are experts to give you advice on lots of things including how to get started, where the best places are to ride and what to wear.

This year we can't wait to see Olympian gold medallist Mary King and particularly Olympic team captain, Richard Davison who will be doing a special performance on the Saturday night (8th Nov). Other top international riders including Carl Hester, Richard Davison, Geoff Billington and Laura Renwick.

Your Horse Live is a great family day out and there is something for riders of all abilities. You can book tickets on www.yourhorselive.co.uk or by calling 0844 581 0770.

I will be there on the saturday and especially at the evening due!!! I love the shopping and advice,
i have been going there for the past about 5-6 years!!

Im going on the saturday!! Iv been going for years! even before Your Horse took over it and it was called the Equine event! Its ace! so many bargains to be had! also love Geoff billingtons presentations!! :D Saving pennies already!!

I'm going on Friday (hopefully with Domane) for the NH day

Hi sk1001 .... I take it you work for Your Horse? :p

Heh was just about to put the same thing ... it's not obvious or anything that the first post is an advertising post for Your Horse or anything :rolleyes:

newrider.com