your horse live.. WOW rocking horse stunt team

chickitta

Sep 6, 2008
Berkshire...
I was at your horse live yesterday and saw the rocking horse stunt team.. all I can say is wow... they were fantastic!!!! What a rider the little guy with the long dark hair is, sorry don't know his name:eek:... would see them again anyday... would love him to come and give my horse a work out!! Also had a great time spend spend spending.... what a spoilt little horsey I have today...:eek::eek:

those rocking horses team are nutters!!.. I wouldnt fancy going on a hack with them lol!!

Yep... he went from one side of horse to the other... under it's belly... crazy man...:eek: and can you imagine jumping a jump.. with THREE horses, standing! :cool: I'd love to go out on a hack with them...walking only though lol

generally they dont hack their horses out... reason why ?? pmsl its far to dangerous! 3 film/trick companies that i know people in all same the same,.

have a search on you tube of extreme riding and independent horse, they do some nutty stunts, including horse surfing!

cant say id ever fancy having go though!

hahaha for some reason I thought from the title it was going to be a stunt team on actual rocking horses:eek::eek::eek:

That was very very impressive.I used to work for a guy who was an ex stunt rider, I learnt some very interesting things. The link Jaydevon put up is a place i'm looking at holidaying i found them a few months ago and stunt riding is something i find interesting plus I think it would be a useful skill for riding the loons I ride;)

hahaha for some reason I thought from the title it was going to be a stunt team on actual rocking horses:eek::eek::eek:

That was very very impressive.I used to work for a guy who was an ex stunt rider, I learnt some very interesting things. The link Jaydevon put up is a place i'm looking at holidaying i found them a few months ago and stunt riding is something i find interesting plus I think it would be a useful skill for riding the loons I ride;)

you may get bravo! hes going back there today!

Stunt riders don't hack?

Hello everyone, my name is Guido Louis from Rockin'Horse Equestrian Stunt Riders and I'd like to thank everyone for their kind comments on the shows we did at Your Horse Live on the 7th ,8th and 9th this month.
We enjoyed being there and hope to see you all again.

I wanted to take this opportunity to point out 2 things; firstly, Jaydevon, who told you that stunt riders don't hack out their horses?
I can assure you that is how most of us keep their horses fit and keep them used to different situations; a lot of horses that never leave the premisses where they live can be spooked easily when they come to new surroundings and so introducing them to other places etc. is always recommended.
Thanks for the comments though!

Secondly I would like to tell you all about a 1hour and 50 minutes show that will be produced by Rockin'Horse on December 23rd, 26th, and 27th 2008.It's called Knights of the Wild West First half will be a Joust with a twist and some cool characters(!) and the second half is a modern day cowboy stunt riding display, much like we presented at Your Horse Live.
If you're interested please go to www.ticketsource.co.uk/rhproductions for bookings or call 0785 22 68 108 for inquiries and group bookings (10 persons and over) It'll be at Merrist Wood Campus , Worplesdon just outside of Guildford in Surrey and indoors.
Hope to see you all there!

Meanwhile, if there are any questions you'd like to ask me here, please do and I'll try to visit regularly to answer them.

Take care and see you soon,
Guido Louis (The little guy...nicely put Chickitta;)

Last edited:
Hello everyone, my name is Guido Louis from Rockin'Horse Equestrian Stunt Riders and I'd like to thank everyone for their kind comments on the shows we did at Your Horse Live on the 7th ,8th and 9th this month.
We enjoyed being there and hope to see you all again.

I wanted to take this opportunity to point out 2 things; firstly, Jaydevon, who told you that stunt riders don't hack out their horses?
I can assure you that is how most of us keep their horses fit and keep them used to different situations; a lot of horses that never leave the premisses where they live can be spooky when they come to new surroundings and so introducing them to other places etc. is always recommended.
Thanks for the comments though!

Secondly I would like to tell you all about a 1hour and 50 minutes show that will be produced by Rockin'Horse on December 23rd, 26th, and 27th 2008.It's called Knights of the Wild West First half will be a Joust with a twist and some cool characters(!) and the second half is a modern day cowboy stunt riding display, much like we presented at Your Horse Live.
If you're interested please go to www.ticketsource.co.uk/rhproductions for bookings or call 0785 22 68 108 for inquiries and group bookings (10 persons and over) It'll be at Merrist Wood Campus , Worplesdon just outside of Guildford in Surrey and indoors.
Hope to see you all there!

Meanwhile, if there are any questions you'd like to ask me here, please do and I'll try to visit regularly to answer them.

Take care and see you soon,
Guido Louis (The little guy...nicely put Chickitta;)

Ha ha sorry Guido, didn't know your name :eek:... do now though lol Thanks for adding the link to buy tickets, I'll definatly be there, really enjoyed your show.. ps... do I get a discount as i've bigged you up on here ;) he he...:D

Hi Chikitta,

No probs, the reason why I stand on horses a lot is so I look taller than everyone else! ;-)

If you can get enough peolpe to come with you to the show, you can call the number in the original post and you'll get your discount! (sorry just the biggin' me up won't do it :-(

Take care, see you in December!
Guido Louis

Last edited:
newrider.com