Your Horse Live - your horse could be a star!!!

winterwood

Nov 10, 2008
Lincolnshire
www.equineempathy.co.uk
Intelligent Horsemanship have two Demonstrations in the Main Arena at this years Your Horse Live event at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire.

If you would like your Horse to be considered as a Demo Horse please contact the Intelligent Horsemanship Office now.

Email ih.office@virgin.net

You may have a Horse that barges, doesn't like gates and narrow openings, doesn't do Loading or is generally unconfident.

The demo's take place on Saturday afternoon and Sunday Morning.

See I would love to do this with Silver, but outside or in a larger space she is much better, so we would probably get all the way there and she would be an angel :rolleyes:

She kicks, bites, barges, smacks her head into you, drags you along on lead rein, naps... :rolleyes:

She kicks when rugged, when you try and pick her feet out, she grouches at you when you approach her, smacks you round the head with her head when she doesnt want to go the way you suggest... Perfect loader though! :p I'd be too embaressed incase she was an angel though - new places and open space decrease the problems - as do new people, unless obnoxious children...she REALLY hates them!!

She specifically munches fingers of nasty children :eek:(secret :D)... you know the ones who pester you pointlessly, and rude and demand things...then top it off be being all cocky about touching ponies - they march up to her, smack thier hand on her nose and wolf (how on earth do you write that?!?!?! serious sp!!)... in go the fingers :p

But like I said... she loads perfectly :p Quite contrary!

I've offered Joey several times but apparently he has too many issues to solve in one session:p and don't think my others have any problems

newrider.com