Your Horse Live?

Was a great day, i spent too much, went saying to myself 'I can't buy anymore rugs, I cant i cant i cant'

- I did :eek: but £40 for a 400gram rug??? couldn't say no!!

Brought a lovely warm neck cover for my when im up the stables and out riding, and a new dressage pad. and other rubbish lol

And hands up, I saw one person wearing a blue ribbon, actually we past twice in the same area just a few hours apart, and i own up i didnt speak, sorry!! :eek: but i regonised her straight away before i saw the ribbon and it was *solo's mum*. SORRY for not speaking!

And incase anyone was wondering if they saw me, i was in a blue and purple quarter jacket with a bright red alice band in my hair, lol. :D my ribbon was on my pocket, didnt want to put a hole in my jacket. :eek:

Ha! I wore my blue ribbon with pride and didn't see any others.... but I too kept bumping into Jess & her mum (Solo's mum - I don't need a ribbon to recognise her!! :p ) I introduced myself to Sarah-B who was modelling for the Fuller Fillies sessions AND watched the FF session and applaused wildly.

I bought a waffle-weave cooler for Indy for less than a tenner, some hi-viz leg bands, a really chunky leadrope, a tub of Gold Label 2-month supply of Glucosamine 5000 (which Chez is on) for £20 and some Hilton Herballs and Naglets... I took part in a survey on the Lincoln stand and got a goody bag with some bits. Loads of books, leaflets and photos.

Saw a fabby pair of demos by Kelly Marks with a horse that had taken 3 peeps 2 hours to load the day before and was walking in virtually freely by the end of the second session :D (even managed to get into the arena when asked for 4 "volunteers" - so if anyone saw the woman in the blue jacket - that was me!!)

Watched a thoroughly entertaining session on jumping with Geoff Billington and then another with Ollie Townend and got a very blurred piccy of Zara Phillips on the Q&A stand. Oh, and I saw a shire which looked like a larger version of Cherry.

I had a FANTASTIC day and will deffo go again next year with MORE money!!!

For all of you who are going tomorrow - have a GREAT day :D :D :D

I didnt watch the Kelly Marks demo - too busy shopping!
Watched Ulla Salzebuger and Ollie Townend.
I walked past Ollie Townend, Zara Phillips and Piggy French just after Ollies first demo.

Went saturday, had a great time but saw no one with a blue ribbon:( . Wore my blue baler band with pride and got a few funny looks tho!:D Visited fuller fillies stand but didn't realise any of you guys were there. I was remarkably restrained with the spending. Got a new pair of Ariat laces for hubby's boots, some Natual Equine warming slosh was for my sweaty hard worked girl and some of their fab de-tangler. Also some half price Hardy hoof, their glucosamine supplement and Benevit as nearly used up that I bought at Burghley and its a BIG saving. Tried very hard to get some Ariat Ginger cowboy boots as they are the only ones I can get on with my fixed foot but no one had any:( . Watched Ulla, who was excellent. went to a Q&A session, listened to a lady give a talk on riding with confidence as my travelling companion is having a riding crisis at the mo and I wanted her to see she wasn't alone and that she can change how she feels, if she wants to make the change. Was very disappointed with Claire Lilley's demo on riding to music. Didn't get to see Kelly as was flagging, leg gave out and needed to get home for pain killer fix to enable me to be able to move today.

i went yesterday i had a long brown jacket on an jeans and my mate had a long blue jacket on. i bought a joules jacket which was ment to £90 and reduced to £30.
How funny was geoff billington (can't remember his name):D

i went on the saturday night and I didn't see any NR's and I wore my blue ribbon aswell.Oh well:eek:
I bought a French-link hanging cheek snaffle,a french-link Dutch gag and a new black bridle.
I tried them on her today and she looked gorg!!!!!!

I was totally dissapointed, I didn't meet anyone :( I had my ribbon on the whole time (I was there both days) and didn't see another single one, had my OH on look out for any Blue ribbons too :(

Had a good time though, mostly working but brought the old fart a new rug and got some feed advise for him and had a sit on the thorohgood T6 dressage saddle as I like the look of it - I won't be buying one though, it was the wrong shape for me :p and got lots of info on various things.

Apparently there were over 18000 people through the doors, so not really suprising we missed each other, but the good news, the talk was that next year it will be a 3 day event :D

newrider.com