Ziggy's last day

Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Sid these days!
Apr 30, 2010
Surrey Hills
My friend Carol, who was Ziggy's carer almost from the day I got him, sent me this picture yesterday. She took it only half an hour or so before he was PTS, but didn't want to send it to me until now.

I cried and I'm crying now. But although he was so happy in the long grass you can see he is in pain. It was the right thing to do.

Run free, Ziggy, no more sore feet where you are.

Resized_20190529_133328_4090.jpeg

Aww.... bless. One for the wall, maybe, or might that just be too painful to look at every day? xxx

A very special picture I think - and you are lucky to have it. Hopefully when it becomes a little less painful to look at Domane's lovely suggestion might become possible. x

Some day pictures like that will remind you of the joy he brought you, not the sadness of losing him. Beautiful boy.

Reactions: Jessey
Thanks for sharing this lovely photo. Ziggy was a superstar - a little horse but a big personality. You DID do the right thing. He's free from pain and you have so many memories to cherish. Life won't be the same without him, but is better for having had him. Hugs.....

My first pony, my best pony. And if Charlie goes on growing, my only pony...

I don't know whether to cry, love or laugh!

Charlie will make his own place in your heart, they always do given enough time. Just tell him that being a big boy doesn't make him more important lol xxx

Thank-you for sharing, very special photo of an incredibly special pony xx

newrider.com