Zlideon replacement zippers?

So disappointed. What a load of tosh it is! Very annoyed - it took a month to arrive and is rubbish. Mr T has made his hands sore trying so hard to make it work. We tried it on two pairs of broken boots and each time it did not work. It worked for thirty seconds and then all the teeth came undone:oops::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad:
So angry I feel like writing to them and saying how unrealistic their advert / site is. The demo shows a new pair of boots for goodness sake! Well, they look new and she made it look easy. In theory yes it is but in practice not. Wish you had not ordered yours @No_Angel I could have saved you some money!!!

Reactions: No_Angel
What they don't tell you is yeah, I can see it working on a jacket that has had very little wear and is straight up and straight down so to speak, but a pair of boots that have been worn in the past, well leather and all, they acquire creases which is only natural. The slightest touch and the dam thing just fell off. At one point I thought that it had worked and when I proudly did them up and stomped off upstairs to peep in the mirror, no sooner had I done so then the dam thing split open:mad:as in the teeth just gave way.
I definitely would not buy any more on that basis. I have tried on both pairs of boots and had a rubbish result. Maybe what you are mending will work @No_Angel I really hope so.

Reactions: No_Angel
I think mine have arrived, as the postman came this morning. I will be walking the dogs down to the gate in a bit to check. I'm not holding out hope with them now :(

Well mine arrived yesterday. It looked so promising, I tried the zlideon on the zip to start off with and it fastened and worked, I proceeded to cut the zip off (took a lot of effort and a long time, good quality YKK zip on the Ariats lol), tried it and it zipped up, put it on my foot, zipped it up and the zip wouldn't close again and I ended up being stuck in my boot for little while.

I bought mine from Amazon so have asked for a refund which they are giving me, I'm really disappointed . :(

I am glad you are getting a refund. I wonder if I complain I might get one? We bought ours off Amazon too - but I am not sure if it was a private seller, though it looked to have come from Germany as that was on the envelope it came in. Hmmm. I think they are farce to be honest. Gosh I hate getting stuck in boots!

I am glad you are getting a refund. I wonder if I complain I might get one? We bought ours off Amazon too - but I am not sure if it was a private seller, though it looked to have come from Germany as that was on the envelope it came in. Hmmm. I think they are farce to be honest. Gosh I hate getting stuck in boots!

If you go to your orders section you can get a refund from there, they refunded me easily and I didn't have to complain as such.

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com