Zoom on an Icelandic

ShariN

Pacific Northwest
May 26, 2006
Zoom.....had a good ride this morning .......but.... gads I this is why I hate photos of myself. My new improved middle aged fluffy-ness is getting annoying. :p

zoom22aug09.jpg

i love your Iclandic how tall is he you look good on him not to big not to small we all get alittle fluffy as we get older just injoy life and be glad we can ride ponys or in your case a small horse!

It's what it's all about, both of you enjoying things and having a good time.

Looking good!

We were zooming about today.... tolting with the big horses trotting and cantering .... then galloping through the stubble :D Really need to find the pace on our 'youngster' (10 now but still referred to as youngster! as youngest of the bunch) as I feel pacing through stubble may well be needed!

she looks taller than 12/3 my pony is about that same hight . Ilove riding ponys and the only way you could get me to ride a horse ful time would be on an Iclandic the look wounderful!

she looks taller than 12/3 my pony is about that same hight . Ilove riding ponys and the only way you could get me to ride a horse ful time would be on an Iclandic the look wounderful!

Ok I love you for that comment :D

Nice large thread on Icelandics to appear either tonight or tomorrow (finally!)

Have to admit, I am having a bit of a time adjusting to the new me and your wonderful comments are helping me feel better, Thank you!

Dyfra's built like a Tank, so she doesn't look as short as she is. Most of the Icelandic's feel like you are riding a bigger horse.;)

Last edited:
Fina does Zoom now !! new saddle & bitless, tried new saddle yesterday afternoon, took her down the canter path and left speed up to her, she's far far happier in this saddle.

I'll try and make sure the OH is around & the camera next time we have a good (as in we got outwith the field gate without her becoming stuck solid ) day, we rarely get 2 good days in a row but every now and again she seems to totally forget that she has a problem we cant find/locate/understand/fathom and gets really excited if she figures we're going where canters can be had.

newrider.com