Aldi - 30th June. Save the date....

:( Nothing there for me again then. (Well I suppose socks are Unisex if they make them big enough)

Are you sure that is this year? Those clothes are repeats of previous equestrian campaigns. Unless they are using old pics. I have the turquoise polo and the eventing T-shirt.

Also, the 30th June is a Friday and Aldi campaigns are Thursdays and Sundays.

Having said that, the summer equestrian campaign is always in the last week of June.... so whatever the date is it's NOT LONG TO WAIT!!!! :D:D:D

Reactions: Jessey
Are you sure that is this year? Those clothes are repeats of previous equestrian campaigns. Unless they are using old pics. I have the turquoise polo and the eventing T-shirt.

Also, the 30th June is a Friday and Aldi campaigns are Thursdays and Sundays.

Having said that, the summer equestrian campaign is always in the last week of June.... so whatever the date is it's NOT LONG TO WAIT!!!! :D:D:D

I'm not sure actually, I can't see a date. But hopefully if this is for last year they will be running something similar this year.

This was published in 2016, but hopefully they'll do another this year, I'd love to check it out!

:( Nothing there for me again then. (Well I suppose socks are Unisex if they make them big enough)
Are the clothes that different.
I have a pair of jodphurs that are either made abroad or boys. The clasp is on the opposite side that's all.

I bet men's are cheaper :)

Word from the horses mouth so to speak. They aren't doing a June equestrian event this year, next one will be October, BUT, they are working on something for April next year!

Reactions: Jessey
I really liked their children's range they did a few years ago, one was a hi vis reversible gilet. Brilliant quality as it still fits my daughter now !

Are the clothes that different.
I have a pair of jodphurs that are either made abroad or boys. The clasp is on the opposite side that's all.

I bet men's are cheaper :)
I have to admit I've never tried womens jods, but i think they are a quite different shape. Men's jods tend to be expensive - the cheapest pair Robinsons have ATM (that are in my size) are £47 :(

newrider.com