April Swap shop

Need:

Brown Pony Sized bridle with Flash Nosband
Brown Pony sized reins
Brown pony sized martingale
Brown girth (need to find out size though)

Sale:

Black pony sized martingale, brand spanking new tried on once.

The following are also for sale or swap for lightweight turnout rugs with detachable hoods that are 5'9" for my new (smaller!) pony. Feel free to ask anything and photos are available.

Amigo Medium Turnout
6’3” Rug with detachable neck – Used but washed – Grey

J H L Medium weight Stable Rug
6’3” – Brand New – Black (red binding)

Amigo Fleece/Cooler
6’3” Used – Navy (red binding) Used for only 5 months, tear around chest clip mended, washed

Shires Westropp Turnout Boots Front & Hind – Large – Black (red inside) Brand new in bags

Thank you for looking!

Do you still have the medium weight turnout and fleece cooler? If so how much do you want for them please?

OFFERED
4ft 9 no fill derby house cupcake print turnout. Missing one of the cross surcingles but no holes etc so you could put a new one on.

Weatherbeeta 5ft 6 navy blue fleece rug with fleece at wither. Only used occasionally

5ft I think might be 5ft 3 cottage craft fleece rug purple has some white hair on it but good quality and condition

Cob size light blue spotty headcollar

4ft 9 bright pink cuddly ponies show sheet with blue and pink edging. Used once

Size 6 just toggs mudruckers riding style ones. Only used lightly for few months will be cleaned prior to sending.

Ride right book by Daniel Stewart

Exercise school for horse and rider book by Lesley skipper

Allen photographic guide saddle fitting book

Solo schooling book by Wendy jago

Jumpstack covers for bales to turn them into jumps. I have three of these brand new in bags.

Funnel brushing boots x set of 4 red and black

Blue Newmarket style striped fleece exercise rug 4ft 3 used twice cutaway style to fit around saddle

Pink fluorescent exercise rug think it is kingshead? waterproof fit under saddle think it is 4 ft 3 or 4ft 6 only used few times

WANTED

5 1/4" hanging cheek sweet iron French link. Must be sweet iron or copper.

Set of 4 brushing boots/all round boots cob size pref black or blue

Set of 4 brushing/all round boots pony size prefer black or orange or purple

Magnetic leg wraps?

Flatwork wrap type support boots. Pony size

Enlightened equitation book

Weatherbeeta fleece rug size 5ft

Amigo, premier equine mark Todd or bridle way only brands of fleece rug size. 5ft 6

Stable boredom toy

Long reins that are good length and nice to use.

Sallie walrond horse driving books but not breaking to harness as have already got that.

Anything orange for a pony - not my colour choice! So saddle pad, brow band, headcollar etc

what size are the red & black brushing boots ?

They are pony size but not tiny pony size.

They fit Harvey who is 13.3hh with cobbish legs but the red clashes with his colour ( bright chestnut combined with white socks and red and black is a bit :unsure: lol)

They would probably fit Petri

They are pony size but not tiny pony size.

They fit Harvey who is 13.3hh with cobbish legs but the red clashes with his colour ( bright chestnut combined with white socks and red and black is a bit :unsure: lol)

They would probably fit Petri

ohh :biggrin:, how much are you asking for them, or anything I have that you would swap for

ohh :biggrin:, how much are you asking for them, or anything I have that you would swap for

I am not sure if I am going mad but I am sure you had replied to this :redface:, and I was just coming back on to say I can't buy atm as something has come up but .. if you still have them when I get paid I will buy them then :D

im after two 6ft6 lightweights if anyone has them! harry just rips his so i refuse to buy him new 1s anymore!

I am not sure if I am going mad but I am sure you had replied to this :redface:, and I was just coming back on to say I can't buy atm as something has come up but .. if you still have them when I get paid I will buy them then :D

hi, yes i had replied but it has dissapeared? Might have been a pm? can't remember anyway yes ok, let me know when you want to buy them and i'll let you know if i still have them :smile:

Need:

Brown Pony Sized bridle with Flash Nosband
Brown Pony sized reins
Brown pony sized martingale
Brown girth (need to find out size though)

Sale:

Black pony sized martingale, brand spanking new tried on once.

Got a lovely wee bridle but no flash just plain.
Also got a 42" brown humane girth (may need to measure it again as going my memory)

Got a lovely wee bridle but no flash just plain.
Also got a 42" brown humane girth (may need to measure it again as going my memory)

Oooo could i have a pic of it?

No worries about the flash, not keen on using them anyway! :biggrin:

Dont worry about the girth i ended up sneaking one in the shopping basket @ robbies when OH wasnt watching mwaahahaha! :giggle:

Oooo could i have a pic of it?

No worries about the flash, not keen on using them anyway! :biggrin:

Dont worry about the girth i ended up sneaking one in the shopping basket @ robbies when OH wasnt watching mwaahahaha! :giggle:

I sneak horsey stuff under the radar too :redcarded:
Just greased it so will post a piccy when dry.
I like matchy matchy tack too and can't abide a black saddle and brown bridle.
I have a brown one for her just now but have a black one coming for her. Its so anal!

I sneak horsey stuff under the radar too :redcarded:
Just greased it so will post a piccy when dry.
I like matchy matchy tack too and can't abide a black saddle and brown bridle.
I have a brown one for her just now but have a black one coming for her. Its so anal!

Brill thankyou :biggrin:

Im the same....just brought Buffy a brown saddle so i cant possibly have her in a black bridle now :giggle: I dont think i could even ride her with mismatched tack :eek: also im scouting ebay for brown brushing boots and over reach haha....im obsessed with everything looking the same :giggle:

Glad im not the only sneaky one....it makes me laugh they never realise until its too late and get the reciept out haha! :wub:

Brill thankyou :biggrin:

Im the same....just brought Buffy a brown saddle so i cant possibly have her in a black bridle now :giggle: I dont think i could even ride her with mismatched tack :eek: also im scouting ebay for brown brushing boots and over reach haha....im obsessed with everything looking the same :giggle:

Glad im not the only sneaky one....it makes me laugh they never realise until its too late and get the reciept out haha! :wub:

pm's you

I have acquired a 3 ring gag bit, not up on bit sizes but was told it used to fit a 14.2hh pony if that helps anybody. Its an ordinary snaffle nutcracker mouthpiece.
I also have a pair of black suede chaps which are for ordinary calves but won't go round my wide ones. size XL
In return, I'll be interested in any clothing, jods 34/36in waist. I'm on the large side of an 18 at the moment.
Don't worry about postage charges, I can either send them off for free at work or collection/ delivery is possible if in local area.

I have a thorowgood T4 17.5" black high wither GP I no longer need.

I will probably also have to part with my T6 black GP :(

I need a 17.5" dressage saddle, preferably Saddle Company, don't mind what colour!

Also offered is a myler comfort snaffle, no hooks, dressage legal. Hardly used. I bought it as 5.5", but it seems more like a 6".

Last edited:
newrider.com