Ariat Mudbuster Wellingtons. Superb.

Zayna

May 27, 2008
... so far so good, I hasten to add, I've only had them since weekend.

The comfiest boots I've ever had. Well fitting, supportive and not schleppy, can tuck my jeans in, WARM...

I am thrilled. I've had umpteen different makes of boots, and these are by far the best.

Just hope they last a good while.

:cool:

Oooh! I have these too, and they are the best wellies in the world, imho! :D
Proper sole on the bottom, really comfy and wide enough to fit my less than slender calves and jeans into. :eek:

I find them very comfortable but the quality is rubbish.

Mine started to leak after about 3 months.

They were replaced. The second pair have done the same within 4 months!

Hunters are just as bad. Why is it impossible to get a pair of wellies that either don't perish and come apart, or don't leak on the soles? It's not as if they were £5.00 a pair they aren't cheap. They only get worn for mucking out in the morning and for gardening maybe once a week!

I have the same problem - recently I decided not to fork out for another pair of Hunters which will last me 5 minutes and I've bought a pair of boots from the Muck Boot company which were £75. I have to say they are very heavy to wear & have rubbed my heels but I was fed up of wet feet so I'm just pleased to have dry feet for a change. I hope they get better or else I will end up buying more Hunters just because they are comfy.
My wellies do get hammered because I walk the dog in them every morning (except in extreme summer when its actually dry, ha ha) as well as all the horsy stuff and gardening etc etc. But is it too much to ask for them to last more than 4 months when you pay good money for them?

sorry, rant over now :)

I have these boots and love them aswell - I do wear them alot mucking out dog walking etc- mine are over a year old and the only complaint I have is that the lining on the inside of therubber is curling away at the top - but no leaks or real complaints!

newrider.com