August Swap Shop

1 full size brown numnah - used but still suitable for everyday use etc pm for pics

1 full size brown saddle cloth, quilted with beige and gold roping around the edge...pm for pics!
Brown one of these) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GEE-TAC-RUGS-...MALL-/370250791678?pt=UK_Horse_Wear_Equipment

1 full size burgundy fly veil - used twice with contrast roping

1 cob size brown fly veil to match the brown numnah above with gold roping (very smart!)
(this in brown) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GEE-TAC-RIDIN...TRIM-/220655710624?pt=UK_Horse_Wear_Equipment

Full size black side reins with elastic inserts...

to fit 17/17/5/16/5 saddle - brown SEAT SAVER used but still got life left in it!

full size burgundy numnah used about 4 times with navy and silver binding, too big for my saddle

290x1000_fitbox-650162.jpg

I have one of these....fits my 14.3 middle weight cob type...would say its cob/large but would fit a bigger lighter type also...or a smaller chunkier type!

Only used once or twice

126698.jpg

Last edited:
I've just ordered a 3'9 mw 200g turnout with full neck for Truffles but I'm now wondering (after trying on another rug) if it will fit. It will cost me a fortune to send it back (return postage then postage for exchanged size) so if it doesn't fit I will sell it - £30 + P+P. It's this one > http://www.4horse.co.uk/product.php?code=RG75

I have spoken to his other mummy, apparently I am being soft and there is no chance he will need one :giggle::giggle:

I also have some overeach boots now.

Would still like an elastic surcingle or a roller with no pads on it to teach littles to long rein from.

And any hi viz gear

Also have a material girth, Think it is 40" but need to check, plain black, good but used condition.

Purple pony headcollar, with gold horses on noseband - padded so madam hates it

I need:

cheap 6' rugs
black full size cavesson bridle
5" french link snaffle
numnahs that won't clash with a chestnut, cob/full size

Don't mind about condition as long as they are useable, I've got a lot to buy :)help:) so would rather buy cheap and well used.

PM if you have anything

I have:
Pony size leather fetlock boots and open-fronted tendon boots
Red beaded ear-guard-fringe thing that showjumpers wear
5'6 hw weatherbeeta turnout rug, slightly used but in vgc
Black cottage craft numnah, white piping, pony size
Dark blue shires numnah with red edge and white piping, pony size
Brown show cane
Black Just Togs show jacket, size 12, vgc

Last edited:
Had a proper look through my stuff this morning and I also have for sale/swap:

Medium Shires anti-rub bib (the type with the elasticated surcingale)
One of those coolers with the holes in them, navy with red trim, large-ish pony size
Set of prolite gamgee
Far too many bandages

Boa Hoof Boots size 2???
Complete with gaiters, in string bag

Very good condition - the boots are clean and unmarked and the rubber welt is only lightly marked. The sole is solid and looks hardly worn.

I believe the boots are a size 2, as they're only a bit too small for my horse, a dainty footed 15hh Connemara, so would probably fit a medium sized pony (I bought them recently as cob size, but this is probably a bit optimistic).

The gaiters are in excellent condition, and would cost £14.99 to buy separately.

The bad bits: the dial cover is missing from one of the boots (replacements available for a couple of pounds from The Saddlery Shop), and the one of the dial mechanisms has been misplaced - again, replacements are easily available for around £5, but I'll keep looking for it.

The instruction leaflet is included, but it's a bit tatty.

Will come in original Boa string bag.

Looking for £46.00 incl P&P

Revised Lists...again!

I HAVE:

Black Shires saddlecloth with fleece wither - Good cond
Black griffin nuumed hiwither everyday numnah BNWT
Purple pony headcollar with gold horses on
Black pony headcollar with black lead rope brand new
Mw pony neck in blue with trigger clips to attach to another rug if desired
Beige jodhpurs size 10
4"6 orange check fleece ex cond - see photo album
Black pony leather bridle, with rubber reins - used twice, reins unused

Wanted:
Hi viz hat cover/lights!
Cheap 4"9 LW and MW turnouts - pref WB or requisite
Cheap 3"9 turnouts (LW and MW) and fleece

Full cheek french link snaffle 5.5'' £5
French link snaffle 5.5'' £5
Fulmer snaffle 5.5'' £5
Brown Leather girth 32'' suitable for treeless or dressage http://www.dreamteamproducts.com/online ... hp?pID=124 only used a few times as too big for horse now-£60
Leather black Crank noseband £5
Stubben trevira cord girth brown not sure of length but fitted a fat cob! (will measure but think about 52'') £17
Aerborn Elasticated Atherston girth 52'' £10
Roma tendon boots, like new £10
PM If you want to buy

A friend is after some cheap boots to fit a 13.1/13.2 pony. Just brushing boots will be fine, preferably nothing too thick and clumpy as he is only young and a bit "OMG my legs are heavy" at the best of times. He needs travel boots too. Also interested in cheap saddlecloths/numnahs to fit a 16" saddle (cob size I believe as my pony numnah is too small but my full size squares drown him).

Also I would love a Rambo Newmarket fleece (in blue yum yum) or a Newmarket exercise sheet but short on funds and it's not a necessity, so anyone selling one second hand do let me know :) To fit 16.1 who wears 6'3/6'6

Also needing full length breech and breast bars to fit a HB505 (the ones to use with no partitions)
And a little bridle to fit Truffles (little Sec A) - his headcollars are foal sized. Condition and colour unimportant as it's for mouthing so not looking to spend much. :eek:

Last edited:
I also need either plaited or half rubber (with the rubber on the inside) reins in havannah, and plain reins with billets (for the curb and snaffle of a pelham) both in havannah.
Also looking for a havannah hunt bridle in full size :)

I have treadstone Havannah plain reins with billets. Never used English leather, came off a double bridle £10 inc postage.

Wanted urgently for little 7 year old Hungarian girl who currently turns up for riding lessons in sandals and a skirt, bless her... ;)

1 pair of joddie boots size 2.5 or 3.

1 pair of joddies to fit a rather tall and not that skinny 7 year old - NO CLUE how to measure kiddies for joddies! ;)

Don't have to be spectacular, just VERY cheap! :)

I have two used 4'3" Navy foal rugs with fill, both used but clean and in good condition one Mark Todd, the other Weatherbeeta Landa (WB one with tear but can easily be mended). Also Green Foal Headcollar. Rugs £20 each and Headcollar £4 including postage on all items. PM me if interested please.

Photos will follow.

Wanted
5' or 5'3" Foal Turnout Rugs with or without fill

Last edited:
KV I dont have boots small enough, I have a pair of size 5 walking boots though? And I have a set of beige jods that fit me... any use?

Hi :)

I have some of Paul's mum's size 5 joddie boots, they really REALLY drown the little girl, bless her.

How tall are you? Compared to 7 year old kids which I know nothing about? I MIGHT have found some jods, but just in case, please give me an idea of your height. ;)

Fabio's Filly, if you're still selling your pink equine bridle I'd be interested.

Tried to PM you but couldn't. If you can PM me your e-mail address I can sort out with you :smile:

newrider.com