August Swap Shop

I am on the lookout for cheap 4ft3 or 4ft6 rugs for truffs, pref with necks. I also need a weatherbeeta tristar (or similar with layering system) in 6ft or 6ft3. Or an extra heavyweight in the same size (must have neck). My TB won't wear more than one rug which jasn't been a problem before as he doesn't feel the cold but he is getting on in years now and not so robust!

what size battery does this take? How much do you want for it?

It takes two D Cell batteries, your best of using the heavy duty ones as cheap ones don't last. Would like £45 ono (inc p&p) for it.

I also have a 4" loose ring french link snaffle.

I have two full size fly mask one is silver the other is purple and white (came with matching rug from Derby house but my cob won't keep it on)

Oh and i have two homemade haybars, made out of wood using the same dimensions as the original plastic haybars. Very good condition, only getting rid as i'm not allowed to screw anything into my new stables.

5"0 purple cottage craft fleece - good condition, just too big for my ever shrinking pony :( £18

4"9 turnout 180gm fill £20 +£5 p&p - used but good condition

5ft old style weatherbeeta rug - supposed to be turnout but not sure it's waterproof - we used it in the snow - ideal heavy stable rug. Heavy with wool lining £20

Black leather pony bridle brand new with flash £15 or £12 without reins

Black rubber leather pony reins £8 new

3 3/4 French link loose ring snaffle £10

Black pony over reach velcro rubber boots x2 pairs new £7 each or £12 for both

Purple xxs over reach boots (Shetland/small welsh) x2 pairs new £7 each or both for £12

Black libbys economy synthetic bridle no reins and used but good condition £10

Black shires pony saddle cloth with hi wither and fleece on wither bit £8

4"6 purple fly rug rhinegold with tummy and full detachable neck new £20

4"9 lw Weatherbeeta turnout used and in functional condition - £15

Wanted

3"9 fleece/show sheet - not foal

12" straight cut wide show saddle

32" curved girth (not dressage one)

Uv pony masks

8-10 tweed jacket for showing

havanna crupper / point strap

Havanna small pony bridle.

4"6 rugs needed - winter turnouts needed so mw & HW's with necks preferred for narrow chested ponyos.
Need a small pony sized grazing muzzle for jazz
Small pony bareback pad

It takes two D Cell batteries, your best of using the heavy duty ones as cheap ones don't last. Would like £45 ono (inc p&p) for it.

I also have a 4" loose ring french link snaffle.

I have two full size fly mask one is silver the other is purple and white (came with matching rug from Derby house but my cob won't keep it on)

Oh and i have two homemade haybars, made out of wood using the same dimensions as the original plastic haybars. Very good condition, only getting rid as i'm not allowed to screw anything into my new stables.

How much would you want for the haybars and would they fit any size stable?

How much would you want for the haybars and would they fit any size stable?

Yes they fit any stable that has a corner. They are very well made, have handles to lift it out of the wall mounts so you can clean it out easier. Not sure on price, will speak to OH as he made them.

**Spoke to OH as treated me to lunch, will take £20 each for them just to cover the cost of the wood etc needed to make them**

Last edited:

QUOTE]

Sorry, I was after a charger which takes bigger batteries.

I am looking for more fly masks though - how much do you want for those?

Yes they fit any stable that has a corner. They are very well made, have handles to lift it out of the wall mounts so you can clean it out easier. Not sure on price, will speak to OH as he made them.

**Spoke to OH as treated me to lunch, will take £20 each for them just to cover the cost of the wood etc needed to make them**

ok, can you keep them for me for when i move? hopefully will be moving by 31st. Will have some cash avilable then too.

ok, can you keep them for me for when i move? hopefully will be moving by 31st. Will have some cash avilable then too.

No worries, will put them to one side, if you are still popping over to see Mouse then take a look at them then as they are up the stables at the moment.

Sorry, I was after a charger which takes bigger batteries.

I am looking for more fly masks though - how much do you want for those?

The fly masks are £5 each, one is brand new and the other has been tried on once. £1.50 postage.

I have a field energiser which works with leisure/car batteries but that would be £60 inc P&p

Wanted LW turn out 6ft 3, Shadow tend to trash them :rolleyes:Have a nice deep purple 6ft fleece with gold binding in exchange?:smile:
Plus small pony sized in hand bridle with rubber bit..

Have now also got a

SMALL PONY Grazing Muzzle. It is a shires one (similar to the best friends style) and is navy blue (i think). It has only been used about twice as Piccolo didn't need one last year and has decided that by growing her head this year it will no longer fir her so she won't have to wear one! (she's wrong i got her a new, pink one today!!)

Anyway £15 including p&p

Have now also got a

SMALL PONY Grazing Muzzle. It is a shires one (similar to the best friends style) and is navy blue (i think). It has only been used about twice as Piccolo didn't need one last year and has decided that by growing her head this year it will no longer fir her so she won't have to wear one! (she's wrong i got her a new, pink one today!!)

Anyway £15 including p&p

I'm very interested in this. The dinky one seems to be a bit of a flop on long grass just now. Can you measure the circumference if the snout please? Its for a mini and the pink one is too big so think this should fit.
Thanks

Got loads for sale but will just start off with a few items before i get in a mess :redcarded:

Brand New Size Small Leg wraps, Fleecey inside, velcro fastenings. Never used.

2 X Pairs available

£8.50 PER PAIR INC P&P

DSC_0228-2.jpg

Showquest Red/Gold Browband - Size Pony Approx 13" Long - Never used

£15.00 INC P&P

DSC_0216-3.jpg

DSC_0220-1.jpg

Hi Viz Bridle Set - 1 x Noseband Sleeve/1 x Browband Sleeve/ 2 x Rein Sleeves
Never used

£5.50 INC P&P

DSC_0230-2.jpg

Don't know if anyone is interested, (or even has the tech to play them!) but I have two old VHS videos.

"This is Carriage driving", a general purpose look at this sport/pastime. Not very technical but quite interesting. Originally got through the BDS. Quite old (shows HRH the Queen looking a lot younger, and P Phillip driving a foursome of Fells). Tape plays OK.

and

"British Driving Society - Basic Driving: 3 Parts". More technical detail, v old fashioned (probably 80's?). Sound quality is poor and colour not great, but it plays OK.

FREE to anyone who wants a look (and still owns a video), p&p at cost.

Also after a shetland sized driving harness to fit short backed welsh a. Must have sliding backband!

newrider.com