Freeform fitting arranged

martini55

Apr 16, 2004
Scotland
Visit site
:D the scottish freeform agent is coming out to us on the 8th of october. I'm really excited about trying the saddle after seeing how well martini has been going bareback compared to in her treed saddle. I am hoping we get on with the saddle as I have secretly had my heart set on it even before I was considering getting a new saddle:cool: She also stocks trekker saddles as well and I think she is bringing the trekker talent for me to have a look at too.

I have one very superficial question though! If I do opt to get a freeform, I cannot decide whether I want it in brown or black leather:eek: Martini is dark bay so would suit both. I had a look on Chloe's site and saw it in both black and brown on Dolly and both look fab. What do you think?

after4.jpg

I think i'll probably get it in black :) Also, just out of curiosity- is the suede 'real' suede or is it synthetic? Just confused because on the saddle pictures page on goldfinch it has a saddle that is 'black ultra suede' but on the pricelist it has 'real suede'.

newrider.com