good hack, *shocking* :p pictures

xloopylozzax

Jan 14, 2008
Leeds
went on a new route today, and got a few pictures for you.
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=2575426
was just over 10 miles, took about 3 hours roughly, cant say i took notice of the time!
we got lost a bit, but we were soon back on track :)

*note its not from near my horses so dont try and get smart, its in a relative distance in a completely different area :)

we went under and over the M1 (and ran down the side of it) which was pretty exciting.

saw loads of traffic, whatever you could imagine you might see we did, it must have been delivery day today :D

she wasnt even tired, or particularly sweaty and we dont dawdle! :p

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

looking to go under the motorway (was blocked with some big rocks to stop traffic)
DSC00157.jpg

and to satisfy the people who think im evil for riding in a pelham...
DSC00161.jpg

:p

Shame you feel you have to justify yourself :(

I rode my old (36) year old boy in a pelham- if a horse needs it, use it :)

Lovely pics and MY GOD I want to ride:(

:D

its a bit of an on going joke :p

she doesnt "need" it but its what we use cos we show ;)
and im lazy and cant be bothered changing bits to school and hack (we did both)

(hope you get to ride soon :D)

its a bit of an on going joke :p

she doesnt "need" it but its what we use cos we show ;)
and im lazy and cant be bothered changing bits to school and hack (we did both)

(hope you get to ride soon :D)

Still means she needs it if she has to wear it when you show!! Think it would be worse chopping and changing actually, as it does affect a horses way of going! ;) You'd be clinking along carrying various different bits :D

ME TOO :eek:

its tomorrow, but i cant afford :(

will maybe get caught up in it when we go for a ride tomorrow... :p

(do you think they'd notice :D)

*muahaha*

they usually go right through our field or atleast past the end of the drive

just remembered-
we were on the back road and this 4x4 pulled up next to us as we passed, wound his window down and said that he like seeing me out hacking cos i look like i really enjoy it, and the horse looks happy too. and that its not too common round here even though theres hundreds of horses, they dont venture out of the yard though.

thought it was really nice that he stopped us :D

pays to thank everyone and be courteous and generally polite and happy, will be exchaging xmas cards this year :p

yeah, shes fab, anyone (not even sat on a horse before) could take her on a ride

shes a bit of a speed demon (as we raced big arctic lorrys on the dual carriageway bit :rolleyes:)

bad pony :p

yeah, shes fab, anyone (not even sat on a horse before) could take her on a ride

shes a bit of a speed demon (as we raced big arctic lorrys on the dual carriageway bit :rolleyes:)

bad pony :p

Ah that's the best fun, we used to have a field alongside a road and i'd spend loads of time racing back and fourth racing cars etc. Half the time i end up stood at the end waiting for a car :D

what does this mean? *note its not from near my horses so dont try and get smart, its in a relative distance in a completely different area

glad you had a good ride, 10 miles!:eek: you must be aching too :p

newrider.com