Harry Hall One Club Anyone?

Bodshi

Apr 23, 2009
Yorkshire
Keeps popping up on my FB page. It's an insurance scheme that gives you £10k personal accident and £10m public liability insurance for £40 a year or £3.33 a month. It covers you for up to two horses but there are limits on activities, as normal. You are covered for hunting though, which is something I have to pay extra for on my existing policy.

It also gives you 30% off 'brands all year' it says, at Harryhall.com. Brands are Harry Hall, Masta, Caldene, Tottie, Cottage Craft, Woofmasta, Leucillin, MakeBe, Immun Ocean, Verm-X, Wildwash.

Does this sound like good value? My existing insurance policy covers me for vet bills as well as public liability etc, but costs £60 a month and Raf has lots of exclusions so I always wonder whether it's actually worth paying it.

I am quite tempted by the 30% off bit!

I have looked at it. I have Public Liability though British Horse Society for another few months anyway, but will consider this one in future. The 30% off is worth having, but I don’t tend to buy much in the way of branded goods so that wouldn’t really tempt me to switch.

I cancelled the personal accident and public liability off my horse insurance when I started taking hank out, then got BHS gold so both he and Jess are covered by that, worked out cheaper and I still have jess' vets fees etc that way. So you might be able to get the best of both?

I did enquire about taking public liability etc off mine but it made very little difference so I stuck with it as it was. I do need to shop about I think.

Reactions: orbvalley
I've always taken the public liability off the individul horses insurance then been a member of British horse society as I've got 2 horses so do save. I'm a member of countryside alliance too. Don't pay more to have cover on horse insurance as NFU cover hunting as standard.

newrider.com