Has anyone got the Jinny series by Patricia Leitch about Shantih?

frazz_starlight

Frazz_starlight
Jun 30, 2007
Staffordshire
Hello :)
I didn't know where to put this post.
I need to complete my Jinny collection and was wondering if anyone has these for sale:
5. Gallop to the hills
9. Chestnut gold
10. Jump for the moon
11. Horse of fire
12. Running wild
I'm watching a few on ebay but i thought you lot would be easier, and i can help clear away your old books:)
Thank you
xxxx

i sent mine to the bring and buy a few months ago :( glad you mentioned them though cause its been driving me mad, i couldn't remember the name of the books!

hope someone has them for you, consider this bumped ;)

awww i remember those books, they were fab. in fact i might get hold of the 1st book and work my way through the series again

have done a quick search on ebay and some of the books you need are on there :) hope this helps

Are the last 3 rare/exspensive? I got mine years ago, when books were still only about £2.50 or so...hope I've still got them all, I've never intentionally got rid of them (they're great fun to read!)

wow i wish I'd kept my collection now! Loved those books, thought it was amazing that she got to ride Shantih part-way to school everyday!

Me too!!! The books inspire me to ride bareback:D And now me and my fat welsh cob are galloping bareback accross the stubble fields, just as jinny and her arab gallopped over the moors:D lol i'm sooooooo sad...
xxxxx

I only have one book ( I hope I still have it must check this evening) with two stories.

One was about a girl who visit the area on her holiday with her cob pony and something to do with a saddle.

And the second was Night of the Red Horse about Jinny Mural and a horse and godess cant remeber name of goddess of horses, I think.

Wow Im amazed I remeber this much as I have read it in years. :D

If I still have it will re-read and think about starting a new collecting.

Been hunting for the last book of my book series collection John Francome and Ewan Mcgeorgory- Bloodstock - anyone got it or know where to buy it.
It was one of three books written by these as a team.

I collected them all when I was about 11 at a school fete :D. I have some of the first edition covers, which I adore. The only one that is slightly tatty is "Horse In A Million", which is obviously a much-loved first edition! Mine are kept in pristine condition and brought down once or twice a year for reading.
I always hoped that I would have a horsey daughter one day so that I can read them to her :rolleyes::eek:.

Oh, and the Goddess was Epona :D.

I have them all:D Not selling though sorry...I still love them as much as I did as a kid:D

I've got one book - think it might be no's 5/6/7 that's a 3-in-1. Might be worth looking out for:)

newrider.com