I just can't help myself...again

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
I just like exploring and having not been able to ride for a week I am having withdrawal's, so I just planned a long ride for the spring/summer, 5 days only doing 55 miles as I want to keep it to no more than 15 miles a day because of Jess and so I can pack gear on Hank.

I've got it all mapped out, most nights accommodation sorted, just the last night that I need to figure out the horses (I can stay at a camp site, but I'm hoping as long as its not peak season they will sort the horses too....their website does say they are pet friendly ;))

So I've got my early spring 3 day local trip and then a beach weekend again in May and I'll probably aim to do this in June :D

Oh I so wish mine would hack happily! I'm currently forcing her to go out after every schooling session 4 days a week to try and break the spooks:rolleyes:
I'm very lucky really Jess has always been good, I think it was her 3rd-6th ride off the yard as a baby we met a fire engine coming at us with sirens and lights on, she just looked ..now days she'd probably have something more to say about it :p keep plodding away at it and little by little I am sure you'll get there :)

newrider.com