I rode at the show.....confidence boost x10,000,000

Whoop! Lovely photos and huge congratulations on your's and Flip's achievements! :bounce: I know how it feels to have something like that boost your confidence, it means so much, so a massive well done to you.

And Flip is gorgeous! LOVE him!

Thanks guys :biggrin: As you can imagine, I'm still on cloud nine. Keep watching back our individual show and feeling pretty proud of our achievement. Flip is most definitely in the good books just now - although have to say, its not taken him long to blacken his tail...couldn't he keep it clean for even just one week?!:stomp:

Thanks guys :biggrin: As you can imagine, I'm still on cloud nine. Keep watching back our individual show and feeling pretty proud of our achievement. Flip is most definitely in the good books just now - although have to say, its not taken him long to blacken his tail...couldn't he keep it clean for even just one week?!:stomp:

No ! Mine doesn't either.

He also likes to face plant and grind his face in mud :banghead:

I missed it as well. Can't see the pictures but sounds like you had a great time. Well done, I bet that you still have that buzzing feeling.

OMG only just seen this- sorry! WOW!!!!!! What can I say- what a fab day you had, very, very well done! You both look fantastic- what a confidence boost. Brilliant! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Just had a good proper read through this, and i`m so utterly thrilled for you ... another here who did this :cry: too ... only because i know what this meant to you, and it honestly, honestly, shows how far you`ve come, the changes you have made, and the things you`ve worked on really have made a difference to you both ... as i said on FB, i`m so proud of ya chick X

Oh.....my......god!! Can't believe I missed this AND I can't believe how amazingly brave you were!! Wow, wow, wow!!!!!! You are amazing! I would never brave that!!! And look how beautiful Flip looks!!!

Massive massive massive WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!!!!!:dance::dance::dance:

Lol, I love the fact that this thread reappears three weeks later just as I was starting to think it was all a dream! Seriously thanks guys, I'm still a bit 'wow, did I actually do that?!' Cant believe how well it went. Big big big grin still on my face!!

newrider.com