I think the forum needs a banned words list

I must admit that last one I only read the first paragraph and switched off thinking we have a nut job troll here. I couldnt be bothered to even read the rest of what was written but I did read the replies and didnt like the rubbish.
I do agree that if you see something like this dont even reply to it. By replying you just feed there ego just hit report and I'm sure it will be deleted as soon as possible.

I know, but sometimes, just sometimes it is nice to wind 'em up!

Initially I replied with a sensible answer because I gave them the benefit of the doubt in regards to religion.
They started being rude to others after that.
It gets to a stage where I actually cannot be bothered to engage with new/ returning members as they may have an underlying troll agenda.
Thanks

I do deal with the reports as soon as I see them but we used to have a few moderators who could nip these things quickly if they were online before I was. If anyone would like to volunteer as a moderator we can have a go at that again. Drop me a private message.

Ok, well, @Mike - I have "started a conversation" because I couldn't find the PM button (am I missing something here?). That was Tuesday.

Ok, well, @Mike - I have "started a conversation" because I couldn't find the PM button (am I missing something here?). That was Tuesday.
The pm button is to the right of ignore. You might need to change your settings to receive messages to get a response/ button to show?

Reactions: Frances144
It's funny I dont have PM (I do have start a conversation) or an ignore button (only ignoring) on my tablet but I know I've seen the ignore button. Maybe it was on the computer. I do have slightly different looking menus at the top between my phone, tablet and computer for sure. Think it's the same reason I dont get ads on the computer.

Last edited:
I suppose these days what's written on a computer isn't necessarily private anymore.
Indeed not - while other users may not be able to read "conversations / pms" anyone with access to the forum database can - so forum admins and anyone who manages to hack into the database will be able to see the content of anything you write.

Reactions: Cortrasna
It's funny I dont have PM (I do have start a conversation) or an ignore button (only ignoring) on my tablet but I know I've seen the ignore button. Maybe it was on the computer. I do have slightly different looking menus at the top between my phone, tablet and computer for sure. Think it's the same reason I dont get ads on the computer.
I can only get the ignore button if I bring up the poster's name. That's how I ignored rude Buddhist boy.

newrider.com