Katie Meeting Bevs(Great Aunties) Criollos

K.T

Nov 3, 2007
Northampton
Here I am at Criollo Farm, as Monique is just about to delivery 3 Criollos to Bev, Marie and Mark

Cicatriz, Marco and Bayo

IMG_2578.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

Good Luck guys with your new Criollos!!!

Hey Thanks KT, Lovely pics of our Boys waiting to come to their new Home. They've settled in really well. We had 2 great rides over the weekend, Pics coming soon.

BEAUTIFUL BOYS!!! congrts again on them Bev and really look forward to seeing you guys at the next meet. hope you have so much fun pampering them - they are great horses. still really love the look of Baja? the dun beastie ;):D

Hi Thanks Trio, His name is Bayo sounds like Bargesheeeeooooooo , Bayo is his colour(spanish) he's a Buckskin, no Dorsal stripe. He loves attention and is Marks, my Partner & MarieB's brother.

Some more pics will be posted soon, Just haven't had time to do it yet. I think the people at our yard are surprised at how chilled they are. After riding yesterday, we stood them all in a row without tying them up, & then had a photo shoot, they just stood there posing. :)

We are now trying to suss out trailers now as we want to be ready for the next Criollo Club day. Hope to see you there.

Hi KT, great pics, thank you. Just a few short hours later, they were with us and we are so happy!
They are all so chilled and are adjusting to their new home very quickly. We have had 3 rides now exploring Longleat and they are great.
It feels like a dream and i get worried sometimes I am going to wake up and they aren't really here......
We have 3 fabulous horses - life is perfect!!

Hi Marie
Congratulations on been the proud owner of Marco Polo - he is a lovely Criollo - i think you will have loads of fun - I can imagine how exciting it must feel now you 3 are out there on your own!!! you are so lucky to have each other to ride with, and so are the horses!!! I bet your neighbourhood is in shock - seeing this amazing breed all tacked up parading around...... :D

Hi KT and thanks, yes, turned a few heads already, caused quite a stir in the yard. We rode out with the manager, who is great, and she was just so impressed with how chilled they are and how lovely they look in their tack.
marco2-1.jpg

horses075.jpg

hope that worked!!

They look soooooooooooooooooooooooo stunning!!

The photography is great too!!

Your seat cover looks lush!! is it just for freeform saddles?

WOW!!! :eek::eek::eek:

They are all soo gorgeous!!!! I can't over how different they look already with their smart tack on!

Same question as K.T - Where is the seat cover from?? Can't find one for Western saddles.

wow that last photo is amazing- they look so beautiful- i want to come up and meet them all. i agree marco is a stunner and wonderful to ride - really do like Bayo though- he's got such a gorgeous face - all great criollos you've got- congrats on them .

what saddle and cover have you got on Marco- looks very comfy :D

wow that last photo is amazing- they look so beautiful- i want to come up and meet them all. i agree marco is a stunner and wonderful to ride - really do like Bayo though- he's got such a gorgeous face - all great criollos you've got- congrats on them .

what saddle and cover have you got on Marco- looks very comfy :D

Trio, we can't wait to meet you at the Criollo Club ride, but if you want to come up to our yard near Longleat, you are welcome to anytime.:D

Hi all, thanks for the lovely comments.
The saddle is a freeform with a real sheepskin chucked on top, which i bought on ebay and it will go in the washing machine! fitted through the stirrups and rings, its fab!!!!! sooo comfy.
Can't wait to meet you all.

Hey - what about meeeeeee:rolleyes:
Of course you can come, we'd love to have a Criollo Club day from our place as it's beautiful Countryside, but we have to have yearly passes for the Longleat Estate & when we asked if we could get a pass for a Group booking for a day, they said they didn't have that facility , We are going to suss out the Bridle ways though & see if we can find a nice ride for everyone. But if you've got the transport you're welcome anytime, it would be great.:D

Mattes Equestrian do sheepskin saddle covers. :)

Beautiful boys - lovely :D

Whereabouts are you in the UK?

Thanks everyone, it so nice, you've all been great!

The Horse are on a Farm on the Longleat Estate,(Don't tell Trio);)Marie B lives in Wiltshire & we live in Somerset, the Horses are 7 mins away from both of us in the middle...aren't we lucky!!!:D

newrider.com