my hansom lad is no longer amongst us

im so sorry ive not been online for a while. im with jaydevon when i say im only down the road if you need anyone. (((((((((((((((big hugs)))))))))))

I've just seen this and it really did make me gasp, I can't believe this has happened! You have all my sympathies and I'm thinking about you. The hospital I work for are starting a light up a life campagn where you buy a light on a christmas tree for someone who has passed away - I have just phoned and bought a light for your boy - they'll send me a certificate to say there is a light in memory of him which I will forward to you, I was getting one for Cheyenne and Indie anyway and I saw this and got one for Jasper too.

I know nothing will make this easier for you but lots of love and hugs and you gave him an amazing home with more love than he could ever ask for xxx

Me too just logged on......so desperately feeling for you, nothing i can write is going to ease your heartache, as i always say `you choose to love your friends`- which is so hard when they are gone.
Chin up
Kindest thoughts with you

omfg chikkyd i am so very sorry to hear this.
this is utter heart breaking
he was and still is a superstar!!
Rest in piece Jasp!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've just seen this and it really did make me gasp, I can't believe this has happened! You have all my sympathies and I'm thinking about you. The hospital I work for are starting a light up a life campagn where you buy a light on a christmas tree for someone who has passed away - I have just phoned and bought a light for your boy - they'll send me a certificate to say there is a light in memory of him which I will forward to you, I was getting one for Cheyenne and Indie anyway and I saw this and got one for Jasper too.

I know nothing will make this easier for you but lots of love and hugs and you gave him an amazing home with more love than he could ever ask for xxx

What a lovely thing to do. x

that is really sweet, thank you so much xxxx

I know it doesn't help you right now but I just thought it was something to do at the time. I really can't tell you how sorry I am, my heart totally goes out to you right now xxx

Omg!!
I'm soo sorry :'(
I don't know what to say, nothing anybody says right now will make you feel better, but we're all thinking of you!! :D
Chin up Chick :)
RIP Jasper
xxxxx

Ace, thats a lovely idea :)

Oh goodness, I'm so sorry to hear what happened :(. I cried my eyes out while reading this thread.

Just wanted to send you all my love and thoughts.

Sam xoxoxoxox

So sorry to read about your sudden lost, he looked like a kind, gentle and very handsome boy. It sounds like you gave him a good life and he had a loving home, its going to hurt like hell losing him like that but try to focus on the time you had together. Lots of hugs from me xxxx

newrider.com