riding club new year ride (pics)

Brandy Snap

100% pony mad!!! :)
Oct 22, 2005
Edinburgh
thought I'd post the pics as a few people from here were on the ride.
Was a really nice relaxed ride (for most of us!) and we all had fun.

ready to go
(I'm at the far left on my boy B, gillian and flare are third from the left and soozy and seamus are at the back on the right hand side - seamus with the yellow reflective neck thingy on!)
6.jpg

B's ears and the girl in front riding Y.O's horse

7.jpg

a pretty view

8.jpg

grumpy B cos he's not infront!

9.jpg

jillybean and comet with the rest of the ride behind

10.jpg

happy boy leading the way!

12.jpg

the ride (gillian and flare behind YO's horse)

13.jpg

me and my honey bunny! ( he has a wee sore rubbed bit, hence the funny bit on his side)

14.jpg

everyone by the resivoir

15.jpg

was a lovely day for the ride, and I really enjoyed myself.

thanks everyone.

You are all right, we have the most amazing hacking here! I'd never leave!!

vimto92 - I did photography at college but I dont do it proffesionally (proffesionally I'm a nursery nurse)

I'm a bit late in replying gillian, but not at all!! lol! Tryed to join hamlets house but it wont let me :( said someone needed to approve my account but ever since then its said I dont exist! I must not be good enough!

that photo of the fields and sheep is absolutely stunning, perfect light/atmospehe, everything. beautiful :D
sorry got a bit carried away there...i cant help it...i see these things everywhere. i blame the job, see hehe

looks you all had a blast how many riders were there in total?

can i ask what Hamlet's House is please?

There were 12 I think in total, and Hamlet's House is a forum dedicated to native ponies of all types.

I'm a bit late in replying gillian, but not at all!! lol! Tryed to join hamlets house but it wont let me :( said someone needed to approve my account but ever since then its said I dont exist! I must not be good enough!

It takes a wee while to become verified. Sometimes a few days - don't give up! I'm sure you and the wee man will be welcomed with open arms. Post an intro message when you get your account with HH.

newrider.com